Fishman Loudbox Artist Acoustic Guitar Combo Amplifier
Fishman Loudbox Artist Acoustic Guitar Combo AmplifierDetails
Used by Def Leppard and Bernie Williams, this respected Acoustic Amplifier packs 120W of power in a portable, durable package. It harnesses the award winning design of the Loudbox Series and adds more power and enhanced features for ultra clean, bi-amplified acoustic tone.
Product Ref: 31450View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Ideal for active musicians this amplifier features Fishman's respected acoustic tone, feedback fighting controls and two versatile input channels for guitar or mic. The 1/4" input accepts all types if passive or active acoustic pickups and the XLR takes a balanced mic. The Loudbox Artists also features a 3 band EQ; boost the Low to add weight to your sound, set the mid depending how well you want your instrument to stand out in the mix and boost the High for an airy quality.
The Loudbox Artist has a dual digital effects section so you can really control the sound you want. Alter reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, echo and slap echo to discover your own individual tone and hear it through the 100w 8" woofer and a 20W 1" tweeter.
An Aux input lets you play along with your favourite tracks on a CD or MP3 player whilst the Mix DI (Post) allows you to send signals from both channels to a mixing console or slave amplifier. The Loudbox Artist also includes a foot switch input, headphone output and 24v phantom power for mics.
The Fishman Loudbox Artist was voted best Acoustic Guitar Amp at the MIPA Awards 2013.
To read more about the Fishman Loudbox Artist Acoustic Amplifier please download the user guide below.
- Two mic/instrument channels accept 1/4? or XLR sources
- Input channels feature 3-band EQ and feedback controls
- Auxiliary stereo input with level control and 1/4? & 1/8? connectors
- Dual digital effects section, with independent channel & effects level
- Reverb, Chorus, Flanger, Delay, Echo, and Slap Echo
- D.I. output: balanced XLR outputs on each input channel and main mix
- Channel Mute to silence both input channels
- Headphone output
- Foot Switch input for remote muting of Input Channels or Chorus, Flanger, & Slap Echo
- Combination 1/4? & XLR input
- Resonant-style bass and midrange
- Shelving treble
- Notch filter (feedback control)
- Input gain with 10dB pad and clip indicator
- Reverb and Delay effects level
- Chorus, Flanger and Slap Echo on/off
- Phase switch (feedback control)
- Dedicated effects loop
- 24V phantom power for condenser mics
- Power: 120 Watts, bi-amped
- Drivers: 8? woofer, 100W; 1? soft dome tweeter, 20W
- SPL: 112dB SPL @ 1 meter
- Speaker Baffle: 10º built-in tilt
- Dimensions: 13.5?H x 15.5?W x 11.5?D (34.3cm x 39.4cm x 29.2cm)
- Weight: 25.5lbs (11.6kg)
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.