Fishman Prefix Premium Blend Onboard Preamp, Narrow Pickup
Fishman Prefix Premium Blend Onboard Preamp, Narrow PickupDetails
This is the narrow format version of the Prefix Premium Blend Onboard Preamp from Fishman featuring the acclaimed Acoustic Matrix Undersaddle Pickup, chromatic tuner and a gooseneck internal microphone. This combination producer a rich, deep guitar tone.
Product Ref: 31457View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Used by artists such as Nick Wheeler and the Zac Brown Band this preamp utilises a mini gooseneck microphone which captures the guitar's natural ambience and the resonance of the soundchamber. This mic works with the Acoustic Matrix pickup to create a more deep, rich and filled out tone than either could create alone. A phase switch and adjustable notch filter are included as a tool for fighting feedback.
Simply plug in using a 1/4" instrument cable and tune up using the tuner button. This mutes the output which is perfect for tuning mid-gig. Raise the volume, adjust the blend, mix the pickup tone and enjoy a pure, natural acoustic tone.
To read more about the Fishman Prefix Premium Blend Onboard Preamp Pickup please download the user guide using the button below.
To see more about the installation of this pickup please download the installation guide and template below.
- Onboard chromatic tuner can be used without plugging in the guitar
- Gooseneck-style internal microphone with a pickup/mic blending slider
- Low battery indicator
- Unique pivot design for instant 9-Volt battery access
- System includes an Acoustic Matrix Undersaddle Pickup and Switchjack Stereo Endpin Jack
- Pickup available in wide, narrow or split formats
- Professional installation is recommended
- Dimensions: 2.46" (62.5mm) W x 4.02" (102.25mm) H
- Narrow Format: 3/32" (2.3mm) width
- Battery: 9-Volt
- Battery Life: 130 hours
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.