Fishman Rare Earth Acoustic Blend Pickup
Fishman Rare Earth Acoustic Blend PickupDetails
This Fishman Rare Earth pickup gives you the ability to blend between the mic and pickup with the controls right at your fingertips. The improved mic and electronics give a warm, natural acoustic tone. For pure sound and ease of use the Rare Earth Blend is hard to beat.
Product Ref: 31486View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Cutting-edge neodymium magnets provide excellent string to string balance while the pickup?s active electronics, low-noise and discrete circuitry design keep the sound pure and clean with smooth response throughout the entire frequency range.
To read more about the Fishman Rare Earth Blend Pickup please download the user guide using the button below.
To learn more about the installation of the Rare Earth Pickup please take a look at the two PDFs below.
- Re-voiced and fine tuned for smoother treble response and a warmer, more naturally acoustic tone
- Active electronics and neodymium magnet structure for exceptional string balance and sparkling acoustic clarity
- Flexible cardioid microphone and mic/pickup blend control
- Miniature batteries mount conveniently on the underside of the pickup (batteries included)
- Low current design of the preamp allows up to 150 hours between battery changes
- Newly designed mounting system and ergonomic body shape
- Pre wired output jack can also be endpin mounted
- Easy installation with no alteration - plug and play right out of the box
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.