Freshman FA1AWR Electro Acoustic Guitar, Wine Red
Freshman FA1AWR Electro Acoustic Guitar, Wine RedDetails
Freshman FA1AWR Folk Cutaway Electro Acoustic Guitar:
With a clutch of generally glowing reviews and an ever expanding catalogue of instruments, that boasts users like Sandi Thom and Ricky Ross (of Deacon Blue fame) With the addition of the FA1AWR Folk Cutaway Electro-Acoustic Guitar, Freshman Guitars are fast becoming the brand to be reckoned with.
Product Ref: 15516View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Unlike many other manufacturers, Freshman Acoustic Guitars are designed in the UK. All materials are sourced and selected personally by they themselves and all their guitars are built to their exact specifications. Before leaving their UK factory, every guitar is inspected and tested by experienced Luthiers making sure the instrument easier to play.
With Freshman the end result is a great sounding quality instrument at an affordable price.
In their short history they have been awarded 9 Best Buys from Total Guitar Magazine and received a rating of 96/100 from Acoustic magazine, the highest result of any electro acoustic guitar!
Whether you are a beginner or a professional guitarist, if you want an exceptional guitar you need a Freshman guitar.
- Body Size: Folk Body with Cutaway
- Top Wood: Solid Canadian Stika Spruce Top
- Back/Side Material: Mahogany
- Tuners: Nickel Machine Heads
- Fingerboard/Bridge Material: Rosewood
- Electronics: 4 Band Pre-Amp
- Finish: Gloss Photo Wine Red Finish
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.