Freshman UKCEDARTE Tenor Electro Acoustic Ukulele, Cedar
Freshman UKCEDARTE Tenor Electro Acoustic Ukulele, CedarDetails
The Freshman UKCEDARTE Tenor Ukulele is an instrument suited to the developing musician looking to gig. The tenor sized body has charming warm tones with additional bass for a rounded sound. The UKCEDARTE's Cedar body has a dark, clear tone with slightly more resonant textures. This model comes equipped with a UK-2000 pickup for sound transfer to an amplifier.
Product Ref: 71159View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Freshman UkulelesThe Freshman ukulele range combines high quality woods with smart designs. The UKCEDARTE is made from Cedar to achieve a distinct tone with dark clarity. The Rosewood fretboard adds subtle, complex overtones to your songs for a more textured sound. The tenor size's bass response and depth is ideal for musicians who require a sound ready for the stage or studio. The cutaway feature allows easy access to the highest frets. Freshman's ukulele range offers practical features and affordable prices.
Body & Bridge
- Shape: Tenor
- Top: Cedar
- Back and Sides: Cedar
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Finish: Natural
Neck & Fingerboard
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Inlays: Dots
- Neck: Cedar
- Frets: 18
- Electronics: UK-2000 Pickup
- Controls: Bass, Treble, Volume
- Nut: Bone
- Saddle: Bone
- Binding: Abalone with Black and White Purfling
- Machine Heads: Geared Machine Heads with Black Buttons
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.