Freshman UKEBONYT Tenor Ukulele, Ebony
Freshman UKEBONYT Tenor Ukulele, EbonyDetails
The Freshman UKEBONYT Tenor Ukulele is an instrument suited to the developing musician looking to gig. The tenor sized body has charming warm tones with additional bass for a rounded sound. The UKEBONYT's Ebony body has a dark, clear tone with slightly more resonant textures. The Rosewood fingerboard adds complex overtones for a sound with plenty of depth. The EBONYT features a patterned black and white binding for a stunning aesthetic.
Product Ref: 71154View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Freshman UkulelesThe Freshman ukulele range combines high quality woods with smart designs. The UKEBONYT is made from Cedar to achieve a clear tone with subtle complexities. The Rosewood fretboard adds a wealth of overtones to your songs for a more textured sound. The tenor size's bass response and depth is ideal for musicians who require a sound ready for the stage or studio. Freshman's ukulele range offers practical features and affordable prices.
Body & Bridge
- Shape: Tenor
- Top: Cedar
- Back and Sides: Cedar
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Finish: Natural
Neck & Fingerboard
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Inlays: Dots
- Neck: Cedar
- Frets: 18
- Nut: Bone
- Saddle: Bone
- Binding: Abalone with Black and White Purfling
- Machine Heads: Geared Machine Heads with Black Buttons
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.