Freshman UKMAPLECE Concert Electro Acoustic Ukulele, Spalted Maple
Freshman UKMAPLECE Concert Electro Acoustic Ukulele, Spalted MapleDetails
The Freshman UKMAPLECE Concert Ukulele is an instrument for the developing musician requiring a reliable, clear tone. The concert sized body balances even tones with long sustain for pronounced notes. The intricate binding around the body and neck is a stunning aesthetic that complements the Spalted Maple's detailed grain. The UKMAPLECE's Spalted Maple body with Rosewood fingerboard resonates transparent, accurate tones that makes it ideal for practice and studio use. This model comes equipped with a UK-2000 pickup for sound transfer to an amplifier.
Product Ref: 71158View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Freshman UkulelesThe Freshman ukulele range combines high quality woods with smart designs. The UKMAPLECE is made from Spalted Maple to achieve a distinct tone with unique characteristics. The Rosewood fretboard adds subtle, complex overtones to your songs for a more textured sound. The concert size is ideal for musicians who require a ukulele with a flexible sound and easy portability for the studio or on the road. Freshman's ukulele range offers practical features and affordable prices.
Body & Bridge
- Shape: Concert
- Top: Spalted Maple
- Back and Sides: Spalted Maple
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Finish: Natural
Neck & Fingerboard
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Inlays: Dots
- Neck: Maple
- Frets: 18
- Electronics: UK-2000 Pickup
- Controls: Bass, Treble, Volume
- Nut: Bone
- Saddle: Bone
- Binding: Abalone with Black and White Purfling
- Machine Heads: Geared Machine Heads with Black Buttons
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.