Fret King Black Label Country Squire Semitone De Luxe, Honeyburst
Fret King Black Label Country Squire Semitone De Luxe, HoneyburstDetails
The Black Label Country Squire Semitone De Luxe features a two-piece centre-jointed American alder body with alder top and a special Vari-Coil switch for interesting and exciting tonal possibilities. This guitar comes in a Honeyburst colour.
Product Ref: 33046View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
This De Luxe, Honeyburst, features an extended tenon neck/body join and chambered semi-acoustic body, features that pair together nicely to give the guitar a nice airy lightness to the feel and voice of this great guitar.
Gently Offset Body
It has a gently offset body, with sculpted heel and slim horn, which gives great balance and enhanced access to the upper frets.
Unique Pickup Configuration and Vari-Coil Control
Fret King's unique and eclectic pickup configuration gives a depth of tonal possibilities. Use the Vari-coil control for impressive customisation of the pickups. The Wilkinson Vari-coil, set in a dual concentric pot with the tone control, allows either the bridge-mounted WHHB or the neck mounted WDG Focusfield humbucker to roll smoothly and progressively to single coil.
For example, switch down to the bridge position, roll the Vari-coil back, roll the tone on and it's direct to classic single coil bridge tone, in a three single coil classic? or roll the Vari-coil forward, and the Hotbucker comes into play. Use the switch to explore a variety of tones.
Wilkinson WVT Vibrato Bridge
The Country Squire Semitone De Luxe's Wilkinson WVT twin post, hybrid ?wave? vibrato bridge has a heat treated steel baseplate with two strings per brass saddle, solidly anchoring the saddles to the bridge baseplate. maximum mechanical coupling is ensured, an important aspect to providing tone and power you need.
Accurate intonation and tuning is ensured thanks to the Wilkinson staggered post height E-Z Lok tuners, stagger drilled steel block and adjustable, pre-intonated barrel style natural brass saddles, with fantastic return to zero, whatever the whammying.
Body & Bridge
- Body: Semi acoustic chambered centre jointed 2pc American alder with tortoiseshell binding
- Bridge: Wilkinson WVT vibrato bridge
Neck & Fretboard
- Neck: Maple
- Fingerboard: Rosewood, 10? radius
- Number of Frets: 22 medium jumbo frets
- Inlay: Pearl dots
- Scale: 25.5? /648mm
- Nut: Graphite
- Tuners: Wilkinson E-Z Lok
Pickups & Hardware
- Pickups: Wilkinson WDG mini humbucker (N), WHS single coils (M), WHHB humbucker (B)
- Controls: Volume & tone/Vari-coil dual concentric knob, 5-way lever
- Hardware: Chrome
- Bag: Luxury Fret-King carry bag
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.