Fret King Black Label Country Squire Semitone Electric Guitar, Black
Fret King Black Label Country Squire Semitone Electric Guitar, BlackDetails
This guitar features a two-piece centre-jointed American Alder body with Alder Top and Canadian hard rock maple neck with Rosewood fingerboard. This Black Label Country Squire Semitone comes in a Black colour.
Product Ref: 33043View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Black Label County Squire Semitone by Fret King features a detailed design and provides versatility. It has a two-piece centre-jointed American Alder body with alder top and the Canadian hard rock maple neck and rosewood fingerboard. All these materials help give this guitar its superior tone. It has a gently offset body, with sculpted heel and slim horn, which gives great balance and enhanced access to the upper frets. The guitar comes in Black colour.
The extended tenon neck/body join provides stability and couples amazingly well to the chambered semi-acoustic body. The guitar has an airy lightness to its feel and voice.
Original Vintage Spec Stamped Steel Bridge
This County Squire Semitone features a 'chopped' Wilkinson WTB 'cold rolled' original vintage spec stamped steel bridge with two strings per saddle, solidly anchoring the saddles to the bridge baseplate. Maximum mechanical coupling is ensured, which is important in providing all the power you need.
Authentic Tone, Accurate Intonation
Authentic tone and accurate intonation is also ensured, thanks to the adjustable, pre-intonated barrel style natural brass saddles.
Special Pickup and Control Configurations
Fret-King have made unique pickup and control configurations which allow for the Country Squire's intrinsic character. This is complemented by additional and useable tones.
A Few Surprises Up Its Sleeve!
If you're looking for "classic" tones, this guitar has certainly got them, but you'll be surprised by the capabilities of the Wilkinson 3+3 neck humbucker. The dual concentric tone/Vari-coil control pot to rolls the humbuckers progressively down to single coil. Switch down to the bridge position for the open coil topless WHHB, roll the tone forward and you're straight into searing bridge single coil.
Body & Bridge
- Body: Semi acoustic chambered centre-jointed 2pc American alder with tortoiseshell binding
- Bridge: Wilkinson WTB
Neck & Fretboard
- Neck: Maple
- Fingerboard: Rosewood, 10" radius
- Number of Frets: 22 medium jumbo frets
- Inlays: Pearl dots
- Scale: 25.5" /648mm
- Nut: Graphite
- Tuners: Wilkinson E-Z Lok
Pickups and Hardware
- Pickups: Wilkinson nickel covered humbucker WHHB3+3 (N), Wilkinson humbucker WHHB (B)
- Controls: Volume & tone/Vari-coil dual concentric knob, 3-way lever
- Hardware: Chrome
- Bag: Luxury Fret-King carry bag
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.