Fret King Black Label Esprit V Electric Guitar, Tobacco Burst
Fret King Black Label Esprit V Electric Guitar, Tobacco BurstDetails
The Esprit V comes equipped with twin WHHB humbuckers and a Vari-Coil control. There's a range of tone to explore with the bass and to top it off, the guitar has an unconventional style and comes in a Tobacco Burst colour.
Product Ref: 33110View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Fret-King Black Label Esprit V has a combination of style and versatility with its distinctive reversed six-a-side in-line peghead, the asymmetric body, chrome covered pickups and signature oversized pickguard.
The Esprit V is built with a long tenon set-neck construction. A three-piece centre block agathis body is combined with a fast-playing maple neck with rosewood fingerboard and the guitar features a direct mount Tune-O-Matic bridge. All this help give the Esprit V its great tone. Furthermore, this guitar comes in a Tobacco Burst colour.
Take a Tonal Journey
A versatile guitar, the Esprit V has reverse string tension and is equipped with twin WHHBs provides a big range of tones. While the Master volume and master tone controls are available there's also the add the Wilkinson Vari-coil, which allows each of the pickups to be wound progressively back to single coil, letting you explore and discover your tone. The Vari-coil and traditional three way toggle switch means you can have different permutations. For example, roll it all forward, and the high output bridge humbucker will rage, or switch to the neck pickup, back off the tone a little, roll the Vari-coil back a touch, and you could hear the sweetest neck mount P90 ever. There's much fun to be had with the Esprit V guitar.
Body & Bridge
- Colour: Tobacco Burst
- Body: 3pc agathis
- Bridge: Wilkinson direct mounted Tune-O-Matic style with stop tailpiece
Neck & Fretboard
- Neck: Maple set neck
- Fingerboard: Rosewood, 10" radius
- Number of Frets: 22 medium jumbo frets
- Inlay: Pearl dots
- Scale: 25"/634mm
- Nut: Graphite
- Tuners: Wilkinson WJ04
Pickups & Hardware
- Pickups: 2 x Wilkinson WHHB humbuckers
- Controls: volume, tone, Vari-coil, 3-way toggle
- Hardware: Chrome
- Luxury Fret-King carry bag
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.