Fret King Blue Label Country Squire Super S, Original Classic Burst
Product Ref: 21340
Fret King Blue Label Country Squire Super S, Original Classic BurstDetails
The Fret-King Super S is a thoughtful development, subtly blending the best attributes of two classics. Offering the player all the versatility of the traditional 3 single coil pickup configuration design, the Super S also offers the instantly recognisable tonality of the iconic bridge-mounted single coil pickup.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Visually unique with the Fret-King stepped scratch plate and slanted, plate mounted pick-up selector switch, the Super S features a Canadian hard rock maple neck, Indian rosewood fingerboard and two-piece centre-jointed imported American alder body.
Bringing together the ergonomic benefits of the comfort contoured body, with the classic attributes of the original late 40's/early 50's single cut bolt-on neck guitar the Super S is a guitar for today, with a soul steeped in history.
Intonation is always an issue with this style of guitar, but the Fret-King Super S features the unique and innovative Wilkinson WT3 bridge, constructed from thin gauge steel for authentic tone, and featuring fully adjustable machined brass saddles for perfect intonation, irrespective of string gauge.
Fitted with Gotoh® SG38 sealed gear tuners, additional downforce for the 1st and 2nd strings is provided by an authentic circular string tree.
Authenticity is the hallmark of the Fret-King Super S, enhanced by sympathetic and respectful evolution.
Body & Bridge:
- Body: Alder
- Bridge: Wilkinson WT3
- Colour: Original Classic Burst
- Neck Material: Maple
- Construction: Bolt-on
- Scale: 25.5"/648mm
Pickups & Hardware:
- Neck Pickup: 1x Wilkinson WTS
- Middle Pickup: 1x Wilkinson WTS - reverse wound/reverse polarity
- Bridge Pickup: 1x Wilkinson WVOB
- Controls: Volume, Tone, 5-way selector
The product price includes a one year warranty and 14 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 14 days to 60 days (terms apply after 14 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within mainland UK, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.