Gallien Krueger MB110 Lightweight Bass Combo
Gallien Krueger MB110 Lightweight Bass ComboDetails
Product Ref: 50460View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
When you're playing larger venues simply plug the Chain Out of your gallien Krueger MB110 II into one of G-K's MBP powered enclosures and you have a gig ready rig that's still portable. Shape your sound using the 4 band Active EQ and gain control to get the exact tone you want.
- Digital Power Amp for ultra-efficiency and light weight
- Chain Out lets you connect your MB110 to an MBP powered enclosure
- Sculpt your sound precisely with onboard 4-band Active EQ
- Aux in lets you plug n your MP3 player for practice
- XLR direct out - go straight into the board
- Built G-K tough
- Type: Solid State
- Number of Channels: 1
- Total Power: 100 watts
- Speakers: 1 x 10"
- EQ: 4-band
- Inputs: 1 x instrument
- Outputs: XLR direct out, and Chain Out
- Height: 14.5"
- Width: 12.5"
- Depth: 12.5"
- Weight: 21 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number: 303-0790-A
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.