Gallien Krueger MB800 Bass Amp Head
Gallien Krueger MB800 Bass Amp HeadDetails
The Gallien-Krueger MB800 800W Bass Guitar Amp Head packs massive firepower and full pro functionality into an affordable micro-sized, featherweight head.
Product Ref: 26793View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The illuminated controls of the Gallien-Krueger MB800 include input clip, tuning mute, Gain A, Gain B/Level-B, power amp clipping, limiter enable and EQ/Contour settings.The discrete FET driven preamp features the same technology used to create the proprietary Boost circuit found in all GK amps, allowing the MB800 to transition seamlessly from a full, warm, clean tone to the legendary full-on GK growl.
- Power Cord
- Safety Instruction Sheet
- Owner's Manual
- Massive 800 watt output (@ 4 ohms, or 500 watts @ 8 ohms)
- Discrete FET preamp
- Push activated Gain A/B and limiter defeat
- 10dB Pad switch
- Four band active EQ w/variable contour
- In/Out Effects loop
- Tuner with mute
- XLR out, pre/post EQ
- Defeatable limiter
- Two SpeakON outputs
- Headphone/line output
- Amp Type: Solid State
- Inputs: 1 x 1/4" Jack (Instrument)
- Outputs: 1 x XLR (Pre/Post EQ), 2 x SpeakON, 1 x 1/4" Jack Headphone
- Channels: 1
- Total Power: 800 Watts (4 Ohms), 500 Watts (8 Ohms)
- Compression: Limiter (Deafeatable)
- EQ: 4-Band (Active EQ with Variable Contour)
- Height: 1.75"
- Width: 10.75"
- Depth: 8.5"
- Weight: 2.22 Kg
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.