Gator GTSA-GTRELEC Electric Guitar Case
Gator GTSA-GTRELEC Electric Guitar CaseDetails
The Gator GTSA-GTRELEC Electric Guitar Case is constructed from military grade polyethylene outer-Shell that will withstand extreme usage, as well as protecting your guitar from the elements. Its universal fit EPS protective foam interior nest is especially designed to fit standard electric guitars including Fender Strat and Telecaster style guitars. It is ideal for air travel, as it includes a TSA approved locking center latch to keep it secure. Complete with thick black plush interior and space for small accessories, the Gator GTSA-GTRELEC is the ideal accessory to keep your gear safe and easily transportable.
Product Ref: 77760View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Sturdy Housing For Your Guitar
Many guitarists strive to find the perfect case to protect their treasured guitar, but now Gator have a released the GTSA-GTRELEC case which is a worthwhile investment to safekeeping your gear.
Manufactured from ATA Molded Polyethylene, the GTSA-GTRELEC provides a study shell that not only protects your guitar from moisture and gig damage, but also is ideal for air travel thanks to the TSA approved locking center latch. The exterior of the GTSA case is finished with black powder coated continual valance, which also contributes to the overall strength, and ensures a water resistant case.
As well as sporting a durable exterior, the GTSA case also features black plush interior that will keep your guitar safely in place during transit. An extended reach protective neck cradle is also included, which secures the guitar into the fixed position, and stops any potential slippage. The internal capacity also includes space and compartments for small additional accessories such as plectrums, small pedals, strings and any other minor items.
To complete this sturdy case, additional features include an ergo-grip injection molded handle for a optimum comfort, and a surface mounted impact diversion latch housing with a red release trigger.
- TSA Series ATA Molded Polyethylene Guitar Case for Standard Electric Guitars
- Designed to fit Standard Electric Guitars Including Fender Strat/Tele Style
- ATA Molded Military Grade Polyethylene Outer-Shell
- TSA Approved Locking Center Latch Ideal for Air Travel
- Universal Fit EPS Protective Foam Interior Nest
- Thick Black Plush Interior
- Extended Reach Protective Neck Cradle
- Ergo-grip Injection Molded Handle
- Surface Mounted Impact Diversion Latch Housing & Red Release Trigger
- Black Powder Coated Hardware and Continuous Valance
- Handles:Ergo Grip Injection Molded Handle
- Latches:TSA Approved Locking
- Body Length: 19.25 "
- Body Height: 3.25 "
- Lower Bout Width: 12.75 "
- Middle Bout Width: 12.75 "
- Upper Bout Width: 12.75 "
- Overall Length: 39.50 "
- Exterior Length: 41.00 "
- Exterior Width: 16.50 "
- Exterior Height: 6.00 "
- Exterior Weight: 13.60 pounds
*Guitar not included
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.