Gibson Dove Heritage Cherry Sunburst Reissue 2016
Gibson Dove Heritage Cherry Sunburst Reissue 2016Details
The Gibson Dove Heritage Cherry Sunburst Reissue 2016 is not only a beautiful instrument, but also sounds great . The original Gibson Dove gained a reputation in the 1960's for having a bold, unique look as well as having superb rhythm capabilities and tonal qualities. Featuring a warm, smooth sound that compliments the voice and a powerful volume that adds to any performance. The detail on this guitar is simply eye-catching as it features a mother-of-pearl inlay of a Dove on a branch. This pearly theme is mirrored throughout the fingerboard, and again on the Rosewood bridge. This reissue is limited to only 50 guitars worldwide, which adds a sense of prestige to owning this stunning instrument.
Product Ref: 75116View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
A Great Sound for a Great Look
The Gibson Dove features a beautiful Sitka Spruce top and flame Maple back and sides, which has been finished in a Cherry Sunburst colour. The combination of these tonewoods produce a louder, crisp sound compared to the original Dove guitars. The reissue Gibson Dove been designed for backing vocals, and features a warm, smooth sound that will compliment any voice.
The sweet voice from the Maple back and sides as well as the Sitka Spruce top gets sweeter with age, and will be a trusted companion to any Gibson fan.
The trademark Dove on the pickguard adds a sense of elegance to the guitar, and has been the companion of countless legendary artists. This mother-of-pearl theme is again used on the fingerboard, headstock and Rosewood bridge, and finishes it off nicely. The stunning grain of the Maple back and sides is recognisable for its Tiger stripe effect, and the glossy finish makes it smooth to the touch.
Plug and Play
This limited run model features the added versatility of an LR Baggs VTC pickup for easy plug and play anywhere you perform. It also adds power to your performance, giving you the confidence when needed.
- Limited Reissue Edition for 2016
- Flame Maple and a Sitka Spruce top
- LR Baggs VTC pickup for easy plug and play
- Black Hardshell Case Included
- Great rhythm capabilities and tonal qualities
- Mother-of-Pearl Parallelogram Inlays
Body & Bridge
- Top Material: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Back Material: Flame Maple
- Bridge: Rosewood Dove style with Tusq saddle, Mother-of-pearl dove wings inlay
- Finish Colour: Vintage Cherry Sunburst
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck Material: Flame Maple
- Neck Profile: Round
- Fingerboard:Indian Rosewood
- Number of Frets: 20
- Inlay: Mother-of-Pearl Parallelogram
- Nut Material: Bone
Electronics & Hardware
- Electronics: L.R. Baggs VTC Picjup system
- Tuning Keys: Nickel Grover Keystone
- Pick Guard Style: Mother-of-pearl Dove inlay
- Case: Black Hardshell Case
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.