Gibson ES-Les Paul Bass, Faded Dark Burst
Gibson ES-Les Paul Bass, Faded Dark BurstDetails
Product Ref: 60871View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Maple / Poplar / Maple Body
Constructed from a semi-hollow Maple/Poplar/Maple body the ES-Les Paul Bass produces a bright, tight and precise tone with a balanced low and crisp high response. Additionally the "F" shaped sound holes allow unique vibration circulation within the body creating a warm and resonant tone similar to larger hollowbody guitars. Although Maple is a naturally heavy wood the innovative ES-LP Bass Centre Block weight relief system allows the ES-Les Paul Bass to be a low, manageable weight whilst the sound waves resonate without limitation within the hollow airspace.
Historic Mahogany Neck & Truss Rod
Featuring a rounded "C" profile Mahogany neck with re-designed dimensions the ES-Les Paul offers an effortless playability whilst the set-in construction ensures maximum vibration transferal for long sustain and increased resonance. With an added thickness to the headstock stem the ES-Les Paul Bass delivers a stronger and more stable construction ideal for hard wearing playing. The headstock adjustable historic truss rod provides superior adjustability due to the Teflon coating, larger diameter and robust Brass anchor.
Bass Humbucker Pickups
Incorporating two powerful bass humbucking pickups the ES-Les Paul Bass produces a thick and dynamic electric tone with plenty of body and clarity. Constructed from Alnico II magnets with scatter wound coils the Bass Humbuckers are ideal for a range of playing styles and the attractive nickel plated covers compliment the faded darkburst body finish.
Bone Nut & Rolled Neck Binding
The Gibson ES-Les Paul Bass employs a carfully fitted bone nut that provides an improved tone and sustain over traditional plastic and tusq. The bone nut enhances the vibration transfer between the string and tuning machines without dampening the tone. With a Rosewood fingerboard finished with Pearloid Trapezoid inlays the ES-Les Paul Bass provides a smooth and quick playability whilst the rolled neck binding is rounded off to allow a comfortable fit to the contours of the hand.
Body & Bridge
- Body: 3 Ply Maple / Poplar / Maple
- Top: 3 Ply Maple / Poplar / Maple
- Body Contour: ES-LP (Semi-Hollow)
- Construction: Set-In
- Sound Holes: "F" Shape
- Weight Relief: ES-LP Bass Centre Block
- Finish: Faded Dark Burst
- Binding: Cream
- Bridge: Bass Tune-O-Matic
- Tailpiece: Bass Stop Bar
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck: Mahogany
- Neck Profile: Rounded "C"
- Neck Binding: Cream
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Fretboard Radius: 12"
- Frets: 20
- Inlays: Pearloid Trapezoid
- Scale Length: 30.2"
- Nut: Bone (White)
- Nut Width: 1.675"
- Truss Rod: Historic (Headstock Adjustable)
Hardware & Electronics
- Controls: 2 x Volume, 2 x Tone, 3-Way Toggle Switch
- Bridge Pickup: Bass Humbucker
- Neck Pickup: Bass Humbucker
- Knobs: Gold Top Hats
- Tuners: Hipshot Ultralite
- Strap Buttons: Aluminium
- Hardware: Chrome
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.