Gibson Flying V Limited Edition, Vintage Sunburst
Gibson Flying V Limited Edition, Vintage SunburstDetails
Product Ref: 62646View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Gibson have made significant improvements to their famous 'Tune-O-Matic' bridge. The bridge can now be adjusted quickly using a hex wrench, allowing players to make fast and precise adjustments to the action of their guitar. When combined with the adjustable zero fret nut, the new bridge gives players an unprecedented level of quick set up options.
Gibson '57 Classic Humbuckers
The Gibson Flying V Limited Edition features '57 Classic humbuckers pickups in both the bridge and neck position with a direct mount configuration. These are the pickups that have become synonymous with the great sounding vintage Gibson tone that so many players have dreamed of. Constructed from AlNiCo II magnets and featuring two conductor wiring the '57 humbuckers produce a vintage tone with rich, warm tones and balanced overtones.
PLEK Machine Set-Up
Gibson have utilised the German manufactured PLEK machine for many years now - these incredible machines can scan a guitar and apply a perfect, accurate fret dress and action to the guitar. The result is that each Gibson guitar comes out of the box ready to play without any adjustments required. In 2015, Gibson fine-tuned the PLEK set up, resulting in one of the best feeling electric guitars ever made, with 27 percent lower fret wire across the fingerboard.
Body & Bridge
- Body: Mahogany
- Top: Mahogany
- Construction: Set-In
- Finish: Vintage Sunburst
- Binding: None
- Pickguard: White
- Bridge: Tune-O-Matic
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck: Mahogany
- Neck Profile: Thin V
- Fretboard: Granadillo
- Frets: 22
- Inlays: Pearl Dots
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Nut: Tektoid
- Nut Width: 1.695"
- Truss Rod: Headstock Adjustable
Hardware & Electronics
- Controls: 2 x Volume, 1 x Tone, 3-Way Toggle Switch
- Bridge Pickup: Gibson '57 Classic Humbucker (Direct Mount)
- Neck Pickup: Gibson '57 Classic Humbucker (Direct Mount)
- Hardware: Chrome
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.