Gibson Flying V T Electric Guitar, Ebony (2017)
Gibson Flying V T Electric Guitar, Ebony (2017)Details
Product Ref: 79280View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Aggressive Tones, Legendary Looks
The Flying V is a rock and blues icon played by legendary artists such as Jimi Hendrix, Albert King, Lonnie Mack, Dave Davies and others, with a radical design that was way ahead of its time when first released in 1958. While it is widely used in heavy rock and metal, the Flying V 2017 T is much more than that, too. Its super-fast neck, effortless upper-fret access, comfortable shape, and natural sustain also making it perfect for a broad range of other styles, from jazz to blues, grunge to prog-rock.
Dirty Fingers Humbuckers Deliver Iconic & Aggressive Tones
The Flying V 2017 T captures every nuance of the original styling, and delivers tones that match its iconic and aggressive looks thanks to a pair of roaring Dirty Fingers humbuckers, which are among the most powerful pickups Gibson has ever produced. . These Gibson pickups are extreme-output units designed for more of everything, and deliver the critical union between power and dirt which is perfect for heavy rock and metal. Each pickup is equipped with a 4-conductor lead and is wax-potted to eliminate undesirable microphonic feedback. Controls include two volume, one master tone, along with a toggle switch for simplified control.
TekToid Nut For an Enhanced Tone
The 2017 Flying V T features a TekToid graphite nut, which offers increased harmonics in the middle and upper frequency range perfect for a rich and detailed tone. TekToid Graphite is the best high-tech cure for eliminating undesirable friction within the nut, which can cause tuning problems. It is the ideal choice for a guitar nut, as it has excellent conductive qualities, which overall benefit a guitar’s tone and sustain.
Chrome Tune-O-Matic Bridge & Stop Bar
As with many of the new Gibson models, the 2017 Flying V T also features an Aluminium Tune-O-Matic bridge. This type of bridge is an extremely popular fixed bridge due to its stability, reliability, comfortable playing position and impressive sustain. Adjusting the string action and intonation is extremely simple with a tune-o-matic bridge, as you simply adjust the height of the bridge with the mounting rods to alter the action, and screw the bridge saddles in or out to achieve perfect intonation.
As well as this stunning instrument, the Gibson Flying V T is complete with a Classic Gibson Flying V hardshell case, along with a premium leather strap, Gibson’s multi-tool, and a polishing cloth, providing you with the perfect package for any level of player.
- Dirty Fingers Pickups Produce Iconic and Aggressive Tones
- Includes Gibson’s Classic Flying V Hardshell Case for Portability and Storage
- Flying V Slim Taper Neck Profile Offers a Comfortably Smooth Play
- Grover Kidneys Machine Heads Offer Quick and Easy Tuning
- Aluminium TOM Bridge and Stop Bar Create Excellent String Resonance
- A Lightweight Mahogany Body Offers the Ultimate Comfort
- Mahogany Neck and Granadillo Fingerboard Deliver Strong Midrange Attack
- Includes Premium Leather Strap, Gibson’s Multi-Tool, and a Polishing Cloth
Body & Bridge
- Series: Core T
- Style: Flying V
- Body: Mahogany
- Bridge: Aluminium Tune-O-Matic w/Steel Thumbwheels
- Tailpiece: Aluminium Stop Bar w/Steel Posts
- Construction: Set-In
- Finish: Ebony
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck: Mahogany
- Profile: Flying V Slim Taper
- Width: 1.695"
- Fingerboard: Granadillo
- Scale Length: 24.75”
- Frets: 22 Polished
- Nut: Tektoid
- Heel: Traditional
- Inlays: Acrylic Dots
Electronics & Hardware
- Bridge Pickup: Dirty Fingers Humbucker
- Neck Pickup: Dirty Fingers Humbucker
- Controls: 2x Volume/1x Tone/1x Toggle Switch
- Tuning Machines: Grover Kidneys
- Control knobs: Black Top Hats w/Silver Inserts
- Hardware: Chrome
- Case: Classic Gibson Flying V Hardshell
- Accessories: Premium Leather Strap, Gibson’s Multi-Tool, and a Polishing Cloth
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.