Gibson Les Paul Faded HP Electric Guitar, Worn Cherry (2017)
Gibson Les Paul Faded HP Electric Guitar, Worn Cherry (2017)Details
Product Ref: 79260View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
The New Classic Beauty
The Les Paul Faded 2017 HP looks like it has been worn in to fit your hand and hot-rodded to suit your playing style, but a closer look reveals that this guitar has been engineered for versatile contemporary performance. Equipped with classic Les Paul appointments including Chrome Knurled UFO control knobs,chrome hardware, and traditional Mother of Pearl Dots inlays, the Gibson Les Paul Standard T Electric Guitar is the perfect guitar for any level of player. As well as classic characteristics, the Les Paul Faded 2017 features a stunning new worn cherry finish, which adds a modern twist to the overall appearance, and also appeals to guitarists of today.
Ultra Modern Weight Relief
The Gibson Les Paul Faded HP Electric Guitar features an ultra-modern weight relief chambered body for comfort and enhanced resonance. This weight-relief process involves routing nine round holes in the mahogany body before the stunning maple top is attached. These holes are strategically placed in the lower bouts on the bass-side of the guitar, offering you a comfortable-lightweight guitar that can be played all night long.
Slim Taper Neck
Not only does the Les Paul Faded HP Electric Guitar offer a comfortable lightweight body, but also provides a slim tapered neck profile. This mahogany neck offers the ultimate comfort with its slim profile, and allows for fast and comfortable soloing. As well as providing fluid hand flexibility, the mahogany neck is fused to the mahogany body using a mortise an tenon joint, and a provides a traditional neck heel and the ultimate resonance.
61T & 61R Humbuckers For PAf Inspired Tones
As well as offering a classic Les Paul appearance, the Les Paul Faded HP Electric Guitar, is equipped with 61R and 61T humbucker pickups. This powerful duo of humbucker pickups are perfect for achieving that classic PAF tone, with extra projection for those solos. Controlling these pickups is easy, with independent volume and tone controls, along with an upgraded and more durable, aviation grade toggle switch.
G Force Auto-Tuning System
Unlike other guitars from Gibson, their High Performance range all features the G force self tuning system. This innovative system works by a mechanical device that is secured to the headstock. Each machine head contains a small servo motor that can wind the string up or down. Simply push the on button and strum to see this device in action and perfectly tune your guitar. Not only does the G force tuning system provide standard tunings, it also offers alternate and custom tunings, tuning to instruments that are in tune with themselves but not to concert pitch, adding pitch offsets to individual strings, and tuning with a capo. Powered by a rechargeable battery, the G force system provides up to 100 tunings on one single charge, and also allows for manual tuning.
Titanium Zero-Fret Adjustable Nut
The Zero-Fret Adjustable Nut is a superior nut design in Gibson’s High-Performance series of guitars, due to its exceptional adjustability to match various playing styles. This innovative Nut benefits from an all-titanium construction for extreme durability, and a retaining screw so the nut stays in place when you change strings. Like with bridge adjustments, the Zero-Fret Nut allows you to adjust the height and angle, for the optimum feel.
Aluminium Tune-O-Matic Bridge Enhances String Resonance
The Les Paul Faded HP Electric Guitar, features a Tune-O-Matic bridge, which is an extremely popular fixed bridge type due to its stability, reliability, comfortable playing position and impressive sustain. Additionally adjusting the string action and intonation is extremely simple with a tune-o-matic bridge. Simply adjust the height of the bridge with the mounting rods to alter the action and screw in or out the bridge saddles to achieve perfect intonation.
- Equipped with 61R and 61T Humbuckers to Produce Modern Tones
- Includes Gibson’s High Performance Padded Gigbag for Portability and Storage
- Slim Taper Maple Neck Profile Offers a Comfortable Play
- G Force Tuner is an Incredibly Quick and Easy Auto-Tuning System
- Aluminium TOM Bridge and Stop Bar Create Excellent String Resonance
- A Lightweight Mahogany Body Offers the Ultimate Comfort
- Maple Neck and Rosewood Fingerboard Deliver Bright Characteristics
- Includes Strap and Polishing Cloth
Body & Bridge
- Series: Core HP
- Style: Les Paul Studio
- Top: Maple
- Body: Mahogany
- Weight Relief: Ultra-Modern
- Bridge: Aluminium Tune-o-Matic w/Steel Locking Thumbwheels
- Tailpiece: Aluminium Stop Bar w/Steel Locking Studs
- Construction: Set-In
- Finish: Worn Cherry
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck: Maple
- Profile: Slim Taper
- Width: 1.745"
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Scale Length: 24.75”
- Frets: 22 Polished
- Nut: Titanium Zero-Fret Adjustable Nut
- Heel: Fast-Access
- Inlays: Mother of Pearl Dots
Electronics & Hardware
- Bridge Pickup: 61T Humbucker
- Neck Pickup: 61R Humbucker
- Controls: 2x Volumes/2x Tones/1x Aviation Grade Toggle Switch
- Tuning Machines: G Force w/Improved Gears
- Control knobs: Chrome Knurled UFO
- Saddles: Titanium
- Hardware: Chrome
- Case: HP Padded Gigbag
- Accessories: Strap/Polishing Cloth
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.