Gibson Les Paul Standard HP Electric Guitar, Bourbon Burst (2017)
Gibson Les Paul Standard HP Electric Guitar, Bourbon Burst (2017)Details
Product Ref: 79298View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The flagship of Gibsons High Performance line-up, the new Les Paul Standard 2017 HP is the most luxurious and ground-breaking Les Paul Standard ever made. A super exclusive AAAA flamed maple top, features the striking tiger stripes effect. This beautiful and unique grain is extremely recognisable throughout the Bourbon Burst finish, and adds extra prestige to the overall appearance of this guitar. As well as this stunning finish, the use of the traditional cream binding breaks up the colour block and gives the guitar a defined edge.
As with many Les Pauls, this new 2017 Standard HP model features that legendary wood combination, of good clarity, definition and treble bite from the AAAA Flamed maple, and excellent depth and richness from the mahogany body. This is one of the most revered wood combinations of all time, and truly offers a best of both worlds design in the way that mahogany and maple complement each other to offer superior resonance, sustain, depth, clarity, and definition.
Asymmetrical Slim Taper
With its lightweight mahogany neck, the new Les Paul Standard HP equipped with an asymmetrical slim taper profile. This particular type of neck profile offers a more ergonomic grip, as the curve on one side of the neck is flatter than the other side. As well as this shape, the fret ends go over the binding, instead of the plastic being sculpted around them, so the strings can't be trapped in the fret-to-binding joint.
Burstbucker Rhythm Pro & Lead Pro+
The new 2017 Les Paul Standard is equipped with Burstbucker Pro pickups, and unlike the original, Alnico 5 magnets are now used in place of the traditional Alnico 2 delivering a fatter, meatier tone with more drive and attack. They deliver a classic Gibson PAF tone with a hint of attitude, with extra noise reduction, keeping things quiet even in a high-gain rig. Control options for these pickups includes two independant volume and tone controls for each pickup, along with an aviation grade toggle switch for a variety of tonal options.
G Force Auto-Tuning For a Speedy Set Up
Unlike its original, the new 2017 Les Paul Standard HP now features the innovative G force self tuning system, which is an incredible new system worked by a mechanical device that is secured to the headstock. Each machine head contains a small servo motor that can wind the string up or down. Simply push the on button and strum to see this device in action and perfectly tune your guitar.
Not only does the G force tuning system provide standard tunings, it also offers alternate and custom tunings, tuning to instruments that are in tune with themselves but not to concert pitch, adding pitch offsets to individual strings, and tuning with a capo. Powered by a rechargeable battery, the G force system provides up to 100 tunings on one single charge, and also allows for manual tuning.
Titanium Zero-Fret Adjustable Nut
The Gibson Les Paul Standard HP Electric Guitar also features an innovative Nut. The Zero-Fret Adjustable Nut is a superior nut design which offers exceptional adjustability to match various playing styles. Its all-titanium construction provides extreme durability, and a retaining screw which helps the nut stays in place when you change strings. Like with bridge adjustments, the Zero-Fret Nut allows you to adjust the height and angle, for the optimum feel.
Aluminium Tune-O-Matic Bridge
The Gibson Les Paul Standard HP Electric Guitar is equipped with an aluminium Tune-O-Matic (TOM) bridge, which improves stability and reliability, as well as provide a comfortable playing position and impressive sustain. This innovative TOM bridge is very easy to use, as you simply adjust the height of the bridge with the mounting rods to alter the action, and screw the bridge saddles in or out to achieve perfect intonation.
With every Tune-O-Matic bridge that Gibson feature on their high performance models, a separate "stopbar" tailpiece is combined, which is essentially designed to further enhance the connection between the strings and the body.
The Gibson Les Paul Standard HP Electric Guitar comes complete with a high performance aluminium case for portability and storage, along with a premium leather strap, Gibson’s multi-tool, and a polishing cloth. With all these added extras, it ensures you are investing in a quality product.
- Burstbucker Rhythm Pro and Lead Pro+ Pickups Produce PAF Inspired Tones
- Coil-Tap Function Delivers a Range of Tonal Possibilities
- Includes Gibson’s High Performance Aluminium Case for Portability and Storage
- Asymmetrical Slim Taper Neck Profile Offers a Comfortably Smooth Play
- G Force Tuner is an Incredibly Quick and Easy Auto-Tuning System
- Aluminium TOM Bridge and Stop Bar Create Excellent String Resonance
- A Lightweight Mahogany Body Offers the Ultimate Comfort
- Mahogany Neck and Rosewood Fingerboard Deliver Bright Characteristics
- Includes Premium Leather Strap, Gibson’s Multi-Tool, and a Polishing Cloth
Body & Bridge
- Series: Core HP
- Style: Les Paul Standard
- Top: AAAA Flamed Maple
- Body: Mahogany
- Binding: Cream
- Bridge: Aluminium Tune-o-Matic w/Steel Locking Thumbwheels
- Tailpiece: Aluminium Stop Bar w/Steel Locking Studs
- Construction: Set-In
- Finish: Bourbon Burst
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck: Mahogany
- Profile: Asymmetrical Slim Taper
- Width: 1.745"
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Scale Length: 24.75”
- Frets: 22 Polished
- Nut: Titanium Zero-Fret Adjustable Nut
- Heel: Fast-Access
- Inlays: Mother of Pearl Trapezoids
Electronics & Hardware
- Bridge Pickup: Burstbucker Rhythm pro
- Neck Pickup: Burstbucker Lead Pro+
- Controls: 2x Volumes (Push-Pull)/2x Tones (Push-Pull)/1x Aviation Grade Toggle Switch
- Tuning Machines: G Force w/Improved Gears
- Control knobs: Knurled Top Hats
- Saddles: Titanium
- Hardware: Chrome
- Case: HP Aluminium Case
- Accessories: Premium Leather Strap/Gibson Multi-Tool/Polishing Cloth
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.