Gibson Les Paul Standard T Electric Guitar, Blueberry Burst (2017)
Gibson Les Paul Standard T Electric Guitar, Blueberry Burst (2017)Details
Product Ref: 79259View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The New Classic Beauty
The Les Paul Standard 2017 T benefits from several ground-breaking updates that appeal to the modern player, yet also boats an iconic Les Paul appearance. Equipped with classic Les Paul appointments including amber top-hat control knobs, Grover locking kidney tuners, chrome hardware, cream binding, and traditional acrylic trapezoid inlays, the Gibson Les Paul Standard T Electric Guitar is the perfect guitar for any level of player.
Stunning AAA Flamed Maple Top
The Gibson Les Paul Standard T Electric Guitar is manufactured with a mahogany body, along with an AAA flamed maple top. The use of maple provides a tiger stripe effect, which is beautifully recognisable throughout the blueberry burst finish. This iconic guitar is also trimmed in retro creme binding along the edge, which breaks up the solid block colour, and matches the pickup surrounding.
Ultra Modern Weight Relief
The Gibson Les Paul Standard T Electric Guitar features an ultra-modern weight relief chambered body for comfort and enhanced resonance. This weight-relief process involves routing nine round holes in the mahogany body before the stunning maple top is attached. These holes are strategically placed in the lower bouts on the bass-side of the guitar, offering you a comfortable-lightweight guitar that can be played all night long.
Asymmetrical Slim Taper Neck Profile
This Asymmetrical design provides one of the most comfortable and playable necks ever offered on any guitar. This ergonomically-correct profile is tapered, and designed to be thicker on the bass side, and thinner on the treble side, closely outlining the natural form of the hand as it grips the neck. Overall, this particular neck offers comfort and allows for flexible hand movement along the whole neck.
The Les Paul Standard T Electric Guitar is equipped with Burstbucker Pro pickups which recapture the magic of the original “Patent Applied For” humbucker pickups of the 1950s. Designed specifically for the new Les Paul Standards, the Burstbucker Pro features an Alnico V magnet rather than an Alnico II, and delivers a slightly higher output, allowing preamps to be driven a little harder to achieve a more natural break-up.
Like all Burstbuckers, the Burstbucker Pro has asymmetrical coils, which are true to the original PAFs, and supply a more open sound. The Burstbucker Pro Rhythm is wound slightly less than the original PAFs, while the Burstbucker Pro Lead is slightly overwound for an increased output. In addition, the Burstbucker Pro pickups are also wax potted to allow loud volume pressures with minimal feedback, and delivering the perfect tone.
TekToid Nut For an Enhanced Tone
Gibson has begun using TekToid graphite nuts on all of the guitars they build, as it offers increased harmonics in the middle and upper frequency range perfect for a rich and detailed tone. TekToid Graphite is the best high-tech cure for eliminating undesirable friction within the nut, which can cause tuning problems. It is the ideal choice for a guitar nut, as it has excellent conductive qualities, which overall benefit a guitar’s tone and sustain.
Aluminium Tune-O-Matic Bridge Enhances String Resonance
The Gibson Les Paul Standard T Electric Guitar, features a Tune-O-Matic bridge, which is an extremely popular fixed bridge type due to its stability, reliability, comfortable playing position and impressive sustain. Additionally adjusting the string action and intonation is extremely simple with a tune-o-matic bridge. Simply adjust the height of the bridge with the mounting rods to alter the action and screw in or out the bridge saddles to achieve perfect intonation.
This stunning Les Paul includes Gibson’s classic hardshell case for portability and storage. If that's not enough, it also comes with a premium leather strap, Gibson’s multi-tool, and a polishing cloth, which is everything you need to get you started!
- Burstbuckers Pro Humbuckers Deliver Powerful PAF-Inspired Tones
- Includes Gibson’s Classic Hardshell Case for Portability and Storage
- Asymmetrical Slim Taper Neck Profile Offers a Comfortable Play
- Grover Locking Kidney Tuners Provide Excellent Tuning Stability
- Aluminium TOM Bridge and Stop Bar Create Excellent String Resonance
- AAA Flamed Maple Top Provides a Visually Stunning and Unique Look
- A Lightweight Mahogany Body and Neck Offers the Ultimate Comfort
- Features 4 Push/Pull Controls, 2 for Coil Taps, 1 for Pure Bypass, and 1 for Phase
- Includes Premium Leather Strap, Gibson’s Multi-Tool, and a Polishing Cloth
Body & Bridge
- Series: Core T
- Style: Les Paul Standard
- Top: AAA Flamed Maple
- Body: Mahogany
- Weight Relief: Ultra-Modern
- Bridge: Aluminium Tune-o-Matic w/Steel Thumbwheels
- Tailpiece: Aluminium Stop Bar w/Steel Posts
- Binding: Cream
- Construction: Set-In
- Finish: Blueberry Burst
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck: Mahogany
- Profile: Asymmetrical Slim Taper
- Width: 1.695"
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Scale Length: 24.75”
- Frets: 22 Polished
- Nut: Tektoid
- Heel: Traditional
- Inlays: Acrylic Trapezoid
- Bridge Pickup: Burstbucker Pro Lead
- Neck Pickup: Burstbucker Pro Rhythm
- Controls: 2x Volumes (Push/Pull)/2x Tones (Push/Pull)/1x Toggle Switch
- Tuning Machines: Grover Locking Kidneys
- Control knobs: Amber Top Hats
- Hardware: Chrome
- Case: Classic Gibson Hardshell
- Accessories: Premium Leather Strap/Gibson Multi-Tool/Polishing Cloth
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.