View Full Description
Just because the Les Paul Studio dispenses with frills like body and fingerboard binding doesn't mean it misses a single trick where tone and playability are concerned. Like the most revered Les Paul Standards of all time, the Les Paul Studio starts with the legendary tonewood combination of a mahogany body with solid carved maple top. Together, these woods offer outstanding tonal depth and richness from the mahogany, with superb clarity and "snap" from the maple. The new, modern weight relief in this guitar's mahogany body enhances resonance while also reducing the guitar's overall weight considerably.
A glued-in solid-mahogany neck is cut to the superior "quarter-sawn" grain orientation for excellent strength and optimum resonance transfer between neck and body. The neck is now carved to a slim, fast '60s-style profile that measures .800" deep at the 1st fret and .875" at the 12th, and is topped with a rich brown fingerboard made from granadillo. The guitar has a PLEK-cut Corian nut, and, to further maximize vibrational energy.
Gibson includes its legendary Tune-o-matic bridge and stud-mounted wraparound tailpiece, with high-quality vintage-style TonePros tuners up at the top.
Plug in the Les Paul Studio through your amp of choice, and this superb blend of tonewoods and stellar hardware rams it all home through a pair of Gibson USA's acclaimed Modern Classics pickups. Made with an Alnico II magnet and coils wound to the specs of original PAF humbuckers, the 490R in the neck position provides creamy, warm tones with outstanding articulation. Made with an Alnico V magnet and extra turns of wire for added punch and grind, the 498T in the bridge position excels at wailing leads and thundering crunch tones.
To increase the guitar's sonic versatility exponentially, Gibson USA now includes independent coil-split switching on the Les Paul Studio: pop up either pickup's volume control to access a new frequency tuned coil tap for a fatter single coil tone and better output balance, with hum canceling when both pickups are combined, and low-noise operation when used individually.
Pro Yarn Jack Instrument Cable
Professional Yarn covered instrument cable fitted with pro quality 6.35mm (1/4") Jack plugs, a 6m heavy duty noiseless cable.
Cable thickness: 7mm
Covering: PVC covered with Woven Yarn
Body & Bridge:
- Top: Maple
- Back: Mahogany
- Bridge: Tune-o-matic
- Tailpiece: Stop Bar
- Colour/Finish: Pelham Blue(Nitrocellulose) with classic vintage-style cream plastic trim
- Pickguard: Cream
- Neck: Mahogany
- Profile: Slim, Fast '60s-Style
- Fingerboard: Granadillo
- Frets: 22
- Radius: 12"
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Nut/E.O.B: 1.695"/2.260"
- Inlays: Figured Acrylic Trapezoid
- Nut: Corian
- Nut Width: 1.695
Pickups & Hardware:
- Pickup (Neck): Coil-tapped 490R (Alnico II)
- Pickup (Bridge): Coil-tapped 498T (Alnico V)
- Toggle Switch: Three-way Switchcraft
- Knobs: Gold Speed
- Toggle Switch Washer Cream with Gold Imprint
- Pickup Mounting Rings: Cream
- Control Plate Cover: Black Plastic
- Strap Buttons: Aluminum
- Strings: .010 - .046, Genuine Gibson strings
- Hard Shell Case
- Pro Yarn 20ft Jack Cable
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under The Consumer Contracts (information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- Headphones and In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
This item usually qualifies for free standard delivery. Saturday and timed delivery services are also available as cost options when you add the item to your shopping basket.
If you also purchase items that do not
qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your
order which will be shown in your shopping basket.