Gibson Les Paul Studio 2016 High Performance, Silver Pearl
Gibson Les Paul Studio 2016 High Performance, Silver PearlDetails
The Gibson Les Paul Studio 2016 HP is the new counterpart to the traditional Les Paul Studio, introducing an advanced set of high-performance features while maintaining the iconic style and tone. The Mahogany body has a carved Maple top and modern weight relief system, helping to produce a resonant tone and ensuring comfortable playability. The 490R and 498T humbucking pickups produce the time-honored high output tone with plenty of versatility that's perfect for a range of playing styles. The Les Paul Studio 2016 HP also features a tune-o-matic bridge with titanium saddles, a titanium zero fret nut, new G Force automatic tuners and mother of pearl inlays.
Product Ref: 70981View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Gibson 490R and 498T Humbuckers
Featuring a 498T ''Hot Alnico'' humbucker in the bridge, the Les Paul Studio 2016 HP produces a high output and fierce rhythm tone with detailed dynamics due to the Alnico V magnet construction. Additionally the 490R ''Modern Classic'' neck pickup produces high output, rich sound whilst retaining a crisp and bright tone, perfect for smooth cleans and lead licks. Constructed from Alnico V and Alnico II magnets with 4 conductor wiring, the 490R and 498T humbuckers offer a high output tone with plenty of versatility, perfect for a variety of playing styles.
Tune-O-Matic bridges are an extremely popular fixed bridge type due to their stability, reliability, comfortable playing position and impressive sustain. Additionally adjusting the string action and intonation is extremely simple with a tune-o-matic bridge. Simply adjust the height of the bridge with the mounting rods to alter the action and screw in or out the bridge saddles to achieve perfect intonation.
Professionally Set-Up Straight out the Box
Gibson understand how disheartening it can be when you get a new guitar home just to find out it needs setting up before you can properly reap the benefits. By ensuring that every Gibson 2016 model comes professionally set up straight out the box you can plug in and play to start enjoying the premium build quality and incredible tone of the Gibson 2016 models.
Body & Bridge
- Top: Maple
- Back: Mahogany
- Construction: Set-In
- Colour: Silver Pearl
- Finish: High Gloss Lacquer
- Binding: None
- Bridge: Tune-o-Matic with Titanium Saddles
- Tailpiece: Stopbar
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck: 1-Piece Mahogany
- Neck Profile: Slim
- Fingerboard: Granadillo
- Fingerboard Radius: 12''
- Frets: 22
- Inlays: Trapezoid Mother of Pearl
- Binding: None
- Scale: Equal Tempered 24.75'' Scale
- Nut: Titanium Zero Fret Nut
- Nut Width: 1.745''
Hardware & Electronics
- Controls: 2 x Volume, 2 x Tone, 3-Way Toggle Switch (Push/Pull Coil Tap)
- Bridge Pickup: Gibson 490R Humbucker
- Neck Pickup: Gibson 498T Humbucker
- Tuners: Next Generation G Force
- Pickguard: Les Paul Black (Removable)
- Control Knobs: Supreme Grip Speed Knobs
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Case: Gibson HP Hardshell Case (Aluminium)
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.