Gibson Les Paul Studio HP Electric Guitar, Black Cherry Burst (2017)
Gibson Les Paul Studio HP Electric Guitar, Black Cherry Burst (2017)Details
Product Ref: 79273View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
One Guitar That Does It All
The Les Paul Studio has always been a truly versatile guitar to take to a recording session, gig, or anywhere else you need top performance in a no-nonsense Gibson. This year's Les Paul Studio 2017 HP takes the concept to a whole new level, both in looks and performance. High-performance playing features make it a superbly comfortable guitar, too, while a high gloss nitro finish coaxes luscious looks from a Grade-A flamed maple top complemented by pearl trapezoid inlays and chrome-plated hardware.
Slim Taper Neck For a Comfortable Play
The Gibson Les Paul Studio HP Electric Guitar features a speedy slim taperd neck profile that is perfect for players with smaller hands, or younger players. This slim tapered mahogany neck also makes it easier and more ergonomic to reach certain chords, as it allows the players fingers to be perpendicular to the fretboard, overall giving you more accuracy and clarity. As well as providing fluid hand flexibility, the mahogany neck is fused to the mahogany body using a mortise an tenon joint, and a provides a fast-access neck heel for playing fast solos.
409R and 498T+ Humbuckers With Coil-Tap Function for Range of Tones
Gibson’s 498T+ and 490R pickups provide the traditional characteristics of the original PAF pickups of the late 1950s, with a few upgrades for the modern player. These pickups are equipped with wax potting, which does away with any air space inside the pickup, therefore lessening the chances of undesirable microphonic feedback. This provides a humbucker with the tonal characteristics of an original PAF, with a slight increase in upper mid-range response. Controlling these PAF style humbuckers is easy, with the two volume and two tone controls, which feature a coil tap function with push/pull access, for a full range of sounds. Along with these controls, the 5-positions DIP switch incorporates the Neck and Bridge Pickup Tap or Split, Neck and Bridge Vol Treble Bleed control, and Transient Suppression for the ultimate choice of tone.
G Force Auto-Tuning System For Quick & Easy Tuning
The Les Paul Studio HP also features the G force self tuning system, which is an innovative system worked by a mechanical device that is secured to the headstock. Each machine head contains a small servo motor that can wind the string up or down. Simply push the on button and strum to see this device in action and perfectly tune your guitar. Not only does the G force tuning system provide standard tunings, it also offers alternate and custom tunings, tuning to instruments that are in tune with themselves but not to concert pitch, adding pitch offsets to individual strings, and tuning with a capo. Powered by a rechargeable battery, the G force system provides up to 100 tunings on one single charge, and also allows for manual tuning.
Titanium Zero-Fret Adjustable Nut
As well as providing the perfect sound and looks, the 2017 Les Paul is equipped with an innovative Nut. The Zero-Fret Adjustable Nut is a superior nut design in Gibson’s High-Performance series of guitars, due to its exceptional adjustability to match various playing styles. This cleverly designed Nut benefits from an all-titanium construction for extreme durability, and a retaining screw so the nut stays in place when you change strings. Like with bridge adjustments, the Zero-Fret Nut allows you to adjust the height and angle, for the optimum feel.
Aluminium Tune-O-Matic Bridge
The 2017 Les Paul Studio HP also features an Aluminium Tune-O-Matic bridge, which is an extremely popular fixed bridge type due to its stability, reliability, comfortable playing position and impressive sustain. Adjusting the string action and intonation is extremely simple with a tune-o-matic bridge, as you simply adjust the height of the bridge with the mounting rods to alter the action, and screw the bridge saddles in or out to achieve perfect intonation.
As with all High Performance Gibson models, you receive an aluminium case for portability and storage, as well as a premium leather strap, Gibson’s multi-tool, and a polishing cloth. With all these great features, the Gibson Les Paul Studio HP Electric Guitar is the perfect choice for any level of player.
- 409R and 498T+ Humbuckers With Coil-Tap Function for Range of Tones
- Includes Gibson’s High Performance Aluminium Case for Portability and Storage
- Slim Taper Maple Neck Profile Offers a Comfortable Play
- G Force Tuner is an Incredibly Quick and Easy Auto-Tuning System
- Aluminium TOM Bridge and Stop Bar Create Excellent String Resonance
- A Lightweight Mahogany Body Offers the Ultimate Comfort
- Mahogany Neck and Rosewood Fingerboard Deliver Bright Characteristics
- Includes Premium Leather Strap, Gibson’s Multi-Tool, and a Polishing Cloth
Body & Bridge
- Series: Core HP
- Style: Les Paul Studio
- Top: A Grade Flamed Maple
- Body: Mahogany
- Weight Relief: Ultra-Modern
- Bridge: Aluminium Tune-o-Matic w/Steel Locking Thumbwheels
- Tailpiece: Aluminium Stop Bar w/Steel Locking Studs
- Construction: Set-In
- Finish: Black Cherry Burst
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck: Mahogany
- Profile: Slim Taper
- Width: 1.745"
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Scale Length: 24.75”
- Frets: 22 Polished
- Nut: Titanium Zero-Fret Adjustable Nut
- Heel: Fast-Access
- Inlays: Mother of Pearl Trapezoids
Electronics & Hardware
- Bridge Pickup: 490R Humbucker
- Neck Pickup: 498T+ Humbucker
- Controls: 2x Volumes (Push-Pull)/2x Tones (Push-Pull)/1x Aviation Grade Toggle Switch
- Tuning Machines: G Force w/Improved Gears
- Control knobs: Knurled Top Hats
- Saddles: Titanium
- Hardware: Chrome
- Case: HP Aluminium Case
- Accessories: Premium Leather Strap/Gibson Multi-Tool/Polishing Cloth
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.