Gibson Les Paul Studio T Electric Guitar, Ebony (2017)
Gibson Les Paul Studio T Electric Guitar, Ebony (2017)Details
Product Ref: 79238View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
A Classic Les Paul For The Modern Player
Beautiful yet simple, the Les Paul Studio offers everything you demand from a true Les Paul—and then some. Boasting a stunning ebony gloss finish, this guitar is equipped with classic Les Paul appointments including speed control knobs, Grover kidney tuners, nickel hardware, black pickguard, along with traditional acrylic trapezoid inlays.
Lighter than ever, the 2017 Les Paul Studio T benefits from an ultra-modern weight relief chambered body for comfort and enhanced resonance. This weight-relief process involves routing nine round holes in the mahogany body before the stunning A Grade maple top is attached. These holes are strategically placed in the lower bouts on the bass-side of the guitar, offering you a comfortable-lightweight guitar that can be played all night long.
Slim Taper Neck Profile For The Optimum Comfort
As well as offering a comfortable lightweight mahogany body, the Gibson Les Paul Studio T Electric Guitar also features a slim tapered neck profile. This mahogany neck offers the ultimate comfort with its slim profile, and allows for fast and comfortable soloing. As well as providing fluid hand flexibility, the mahogany neck is fused to the mahogany body using a mortise an tenon joint, and a provides a traditional neck heel and the ultimate resonance.
Humbuckers with Extra Horse Power
Gibson’s 498T and 490R pickups provide the traditional characteristics of the original PAF pickups of the late 1950s, with a few upgrades for the modern player. These pickups are equipped with wax potting, which does away with any air space inside the pickup, therefore lessening the chances of undesirable microphonic feedback. This provides a humbucker with the tonal characteristics of an original PAF, with a slight increase in upper mid-range response.
The Gibson 498T bridge pickup is the 490R’s complement each other perfectly. Taking the 490R one step further, the 498T is wound a little hotter and also swaps the Alnico II magnet for an Alnico V, giving it more punch and greater emphasis on midrange and highs. The pole pieces on the 498T are also aligned a little further apart to accommodate the spacing of the strings at the bridge, which is different than the spacing of the strings at the neck. In addition, both pickups provide an array of tonal possibilities that can be used in many different applications.
Gibson has begun using TekToid graphite nuts on all of their new guitars, as it offers increased harmonics in the middle and upper frequency range perfect for a rich and detailed tone. TekToid Graphite is the best high-tech cure for eliminating undesirable friction within the nut, which can cause tuning problems. It is the ideal choice for a guitar nut, as it has excellent conductive qualities, which overall benefit a guitar’s tone and sustain.
Aluminium Tune-O-Matic Bridge
The Gibson Les Paul Studio T Electric Guitar, features an Aluminium Tune-O-Matic bridge, which provides stability, reliability, comfortable playing position and an impressive sustain. Additionally adjusting the string action and intonation is extremely simple with a tune-o-matic bridge. Simply adjust the height of the bridge with the mounting rods to alter the action and screw in or out the bridge saddles to achieve perfect intonation.
- Equipped with 490R and 498T Humbuckers to Offer Class Gibson Tones
- Includes Gibson’s Traditional Hardshell Case for Portability and Storage
- Slim Taper Neck Profile Offer Fluid Hand Movement
- Grover Tuners Provide Excellent Tuning Stability
- Aluminium Tune-o-Matic Bridge Creates Incredible String Stability
- Includes Two Volume and Two Tone Controls
- A Lightweight Mahogany Body and Neck Offers the Ultimate Comfort
- Independent Coil Tapping Per Pickup Provides a Range of Tonal Possibilities
- Includes Premium Leather Strap, Gibson’s Multi-Tool, and a Polishing Cloth
Body & Bridge
- Series: Core T
- Style: Les Paul Studio
- Top: Grade A Plain Maple
- Body: Mahogany
- Weight Relief: Ultra-Modern
- Bridge: Plated Aluminium Tune-o-Matic w/Steel Thumbwheels
- Tailpiece: Aluminium Stop Bar w/Steel Posts
- Construction: Set-In
- Finish: Ebony
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck: Mahogany
- Profile: Slim Taper
- Width: 1.695"
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Scale Length: 24.75”
- Frets: 22 Polished
- Nut: Tektoid
- Heel: Traditional
- Inlays: Acrylic Trapezoid
- Bridge Pickup: 490R Humbucker
- Neck Pickup: 498T Humbucker
- Controls: 2x Volumes/2x Tones/1x Toggle Switch
- Tuning Machines: Grover Kidneys
- Control knobs: Speed Knobs
- Pickguard: Black
- Hardware: Chrome
- Case: Traditional Gibson Hardshell
- Accessories: Premium Leather Strap/Gibson Multi-Tool/Polishing Cloth
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.