Gibson Les Paul Traditional 2016 High Performance, Wine Red
Gibson Les Paul Traditional 2016 High Performance, Wine RedDetails
The Gibson Les Paul Traditional 2016 HP embodies the original Gibson Les Paul guitar with the iconic style and tone, while also introducing a premium set of high-performance features. The Mahogany body features a AAA figured Maple top and 9 hole weight relief system, helping to produce a resonant tone and ensuring comfortable playability. The '57 Classic and '57 Classic Plus pickups deliver the classic ''PAF'' tone with balanced responses and authentic Gibson humbucker crunch. The Les Paul Traditional 2016 HP also features a tune-o-matic bridge with titanium saddles, a titanium zero fret nut, fast-access heel, new G Force automatic tuners and mother of pearl inlays.
Product Ref: 70984View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Gibson '57 Classic and '57 Classic Plus Humbuckers
Loaded with '57 Classic and '57 Classic Plus humbucking pickups, the Les Paul Traditional 2016 HP produces a warm, smooth sound while faithfully recreating the iconic ''PAF'' tone. Having become synonymous with the highly sought after sound of vintage Gibson guitars, the '57 Classic humbuckers offer a crunchy high gain tone at the bridge and a balanced response with classic crunch at the neck. Constructed from alnico II magnets, traditional neck winding, an overwound bridge and featuring two conductor wiring, these humbucking pickups are made to the exact same specifications as the original ''PAF'' pickups.
Tune-O-Matic bridges are an extremely popular fixed bridge type due to their stability, reliability, comfortable playing position and impressive sustain. Additionally adjusting the string action and intonation is extremely simple with a tune-o-matic bridge. Simply adjust the height of the bridge with the mounting rods to alter the action and screw in or out the bridge saddles to achieve perfect intonation.
Professionally Set-Up Straight out the Box
Gibson understand how disheartening it can be when you get a new guitar home just to find out it needs setting up before you can properly reap the benefits. By ensuring that every Gibson 2016 model comes professionally set up straight out the box you can plug in and play to start enjoying the premium build quality and incredible tone of the Gibson 2016 models.
Body & Bridge
- Top: AAA Maple
- Back: Mahogany
- Construction: Set-In
- Colour: Wine Red
- Finish: High Gloss Lacquer
- Binding: Cream
- Bridge: Tune-o-Matic with Titanium Saddles
- Tailpiece: Stopbar
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck: 1-Piece Mahogany
- Neck Profile: Traditional
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 12''
- Frets: 22
- Inlays: Trapezoid Mother of Pearl
- Binding: None
- Scale: 24.75''
- Nut: Titanium Zero Fret Nut
- Nut Width: 1.745''
Hardware & Electronics
- Controls: 2 x Volume, 2 x Tone, 3-Way Toggle Switch
- Bridge Pickup: Gibson '57 Classic Plus Humbucker
- Neck Pickup: Gibson '57 Classic Humbucker
- Tuners: Next Generation G Force
- Pickguard: Les Paul Cream (Removable)
- Control Knobs: Supreme Grip Speed Knobs
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Case: Gibson HP Hardshell Case (Aluminium)
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.