Gibson Les Paul Traditional T Electric Guitar, Cherry Sunburst (2017)
Gibson Les Paul Traditional T Electric Guitar, Cherry Sunburst (2017)Details
Product Ref: 79248View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
A Trip Back in Time to the Les Paul's Golden Era
A Les Paul inspired by the legendary late '50s models, with all the benefits of modern-era Gibsons. From a distance—with its Traditional features and accurate Grade-AA maple top on a solid mahogany body—this Les Paul could be mistaken for a guitar kept under the bed since 1959. Once in your hand, Les Paul Traditional 2017 T unveils subtle but incredibly significant advances including rolled binding, polished frets, and a rounded neck profile that makes this guitar extremely comfortable to play. Equipped with classic Les Paul appointments including gold speed control knobs with pointers, Vintage style keystone tuners, nickel hardware, white pickguard, cream binding, and traditional acrylic trapezoid inlays, the Gibson Les Paul Traditional T Electric Guitar provides an iconic appearance for the modern player.
Stunning AA Grade Maple Top
The Gibson Les Paul Traditional T Electric Guitar is manufactured with a mahogany body, along with an AA Grade flamed maple top. The use of maple provides a tiger stripe effect, which is beautifully recognisable throughout the cherry sunburst finish. This iconic guitar is also trimmed in retro creme binding along the edge, which breaks up the solid block colour, and matches the pickup surrounding.
Rounded Neck Profile For a Smooth Play
As well as offering a comfortable lightweight mahogany body, the Gibson Les Paul Traditional T Electric Guitar also features a mahogany neck with a rounded profile. This type of neck offers the ultimate comfort, and allows for a smooth play. As well as providing fluid hand flexibility, this elegant mahogany neck is fused to the mahogany body using a mortise an tenon joint, along with a traditional neck heel for the ultimate resonance.
Burstbucker Pickups For a PAF Tone
The 2017 Les Paul Traditional T is equipped with a set of Burstbucker pickups which provide a lower output in the neck position, and a medium output on the the bridge. BurstBucker pickups represent Gibson’s drive to recapture the magic of the original PAF humbuckers, and offer them to the modern player.
Controlling these pickups is easy, with the two volume and two tone control knobs, along with a classic toggle switch. All four controls are hand-wired with orange drop capacitors which provide stability, precision and an overall consistent tone.
This stunning Les Paul includes Gibson’s classic hardshell case for portability and storage. If that's not enough, it also comes with a premium leather strap, Gibson’s multi-tool, and a polishing cloth, which is everything you need to get you started!
- Burstbuckers 1 and 2 Humbuckers Deliver PAF-Inspired Tones
- Includes Gibson’s Classic Hardshell Case for Portability and Storage
- Rounded Neck Profile Offers an incredibly Smooth and Comfortable Play
- Vintage style Keystone Tuners Provide Excellent Tuning Stability
- Wired ABR Bridge Creates Vintage Sustain and Look
- AA Grade Flamed Maple Top Provides a Visually Stunning and Unique Look
- A Lightweight Mahogany Body and Neck Offers the Ultimate Comfort
- Electronics are Hand-Wired with Orange Drop Capacitors for Authentic Tones
- Includes Premium Leather Strap, Gibson’s Multi-Tool, and a Polishing Cloth
Body & Bridge
- Series: Core T
- Style: Les Paul Traditional
- Top: AA Grade Flamed Maple
- Body: Mahogany
- Bridge: Wired ABR
- Tailpiece: Aluminium Stop Bar
- Binding: Cream
- Construction: Set-In
- Finish: Heritage Cherry Sunburst
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck: Mahogany
- Profile: Rounded
- Width: 1.695"
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Scale Length: 24.75”
- Frets: 22 Polished
- Nut: Nylon
- Heel: Traditional
- Inlays: Acrylic Trapezoid
- Bridge Pickup: Burstbucker 2
- Neck Pickup: Burstbucker 1
- Controls: 2x Volumes/2x Tones/1x Toggle Switch
- Tuning Machines: Vintage Style Keystone
- Control knobs: Gold Top Hats w/Pointers
- Pickguard: White
- Hardware: Nickel
- Case: Classic Gibson Hardshell
- Accessories: Premium Leather Strap/Gibson Multi-Tool/Polishing Cloth
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.