Gibson Memphis ES Les Paul Studio 2016 Guitar, Ginger Burst
Gibson Memphis ES Les Paul Studio 2016 Guitar, Ginger BurstDetails
Product Ref: 67979View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Maple Body & Mahogany Neck
Constructed from a hollow Maple body and set-in Mahogany neck the ES Les Paul Studio produces a bright, tight and precise tone with a balanced low and crisp high response. Additionally the "F" shaped sound holes allow unique vibration circulation within the body creating a warm and resonant tone similar to larger acoustic guitars. Finished with a unique top carve complimented by the ginger burst lacquer the ES Les Paul not only sounds great but looks extremely impressive.
Comfortable Neck Profile
The Gibson Memphis ES Les Paul Studio features Gibson’s innovative rounded C neck profile to offer a smoother playability than ever before. The rounded “C” profile is fits to the palm and offers a resonant tone whilst retaining comfort and stability. This impressive profile allows for greater sustain and overall response whilst provide the same effortless playability synonymous with Gibson guitars.
Gibson '57 Classic & Super ’57 Classic Humbucking Pickups
Loaded with Gibson '57 Classic and Super ’57 Classic humbucking pickups in the bridge and neck position the 2016 ES Les Paul Studio produces a warm and clear sound based on the traditional PAF tone. Having become synonymous with the sought after sound of vintage Gibson guitars the ’57 Classic and Super ’57 Classic pickups offer a crunchy, gain tone in the bridge position and a smooth, responsive neck tone. Constructed from alnico II magnets, matched coil windings and featuring two conductor wiring the '57 Classic humbuckers produce a vintage high gain tone with dynamic, bright tones and balanced overtones.
Gibson Memphis Series
Every Gibson Memphis guitar receives an ultra-precise Plek Pro setup, which optimizes the fingerboard and nut for perfect action and intonation. Gibson's world-class luthiers took painstaking care with every detail of the ES Les Paul, including fine touches like CTS pots, ceramic capacitors, nickel hardware, and a scrumptious nitrocellulose lacquer finish. These finishing touches add to the amazing tone and vibe of this incredible guitar, living up to the ES Series' legacy.
Body & Bridge
- Body: Maple
- Top: Maple
- Construction: Set-In
- Body Contour: ES-LP (Semi-Hollow)
- Finish: Ginger Burst
- Binding: None
- Bridge: ABR-1 Tune-O-Matic
- Tailpiece: Stop Bar
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck: Mahogany
- Neck Profile: Rounded “C”
- Neck Binding: Black
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Fretboard Radius: 12”
- Frets: 22
- Inlays: Pearloid Trapezoid
- Scale Length: 24.75”
- Nut: Corian (Black)
- Nut Width: 1.6875”
- Truss Rod: Modern
- Truss Rod Cover: Black and White Bell with Engraved F-Hole
Hardware & Electronics
- Controls: 2 x Volume, 2 x Tone, 3-Way Toggle Switch
- Bridge Pickup: ‘ 57 Classic Humbucker
- Neck Pickup: Super ‘ 57 Classic Humbucker
- Tuners: Klusion Nickel
- Strap Buttons: Aluminium
- Pickguard: Black
- Knobs: Black Top Hat
- Hardware: Nickel
- Includes: Hardshell Case
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.