Gibson SG Faded HP Electric Guitar, Worn Cherry (2017)
Gibson SG Faded HP Electric Guitar, Worn Cherry (2017)Details
The Gibson SG Faded HP Electric Guitar (2017) features the classic SG appearance, but with modern improvements. Equipped with 61R and '61T humbuckers, the SG delivers that classic PAF tone, with added projection and versatility. Along with providing the ultimate sound, the Gibson SG Faded HP sports a mahogany body and maple neck, finished in an authentic worn-in faded finish. Ideal for soloists, the 2017 SG features a fast-access neck heel for smoothly reaching those top frets. If that's not enough, the SG also features the innovative G FORCE™ auto-tuning system, allowing a speedy set-up and eliminates the need for a tuner pedal. Includes a HP padded gigbag, strap and polishing cloth.
Product Ref: 79262View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
A Classic Look For The Modern Player
The Gibson SG Faded HP Electric Guitar is manufactured to the highest standard, and includes a lightweight mahogany body, along with a maple neck. The use of mahogany provides a great amount of sustain, and a quality tone. Finished in a vintage-style worn cherry, the Gibson SG looks as if it has a well-used heritage. In addition to this, the SG Faded HP Electric Guitar is equipped with classic appointments including a double-cutaway design, black pickguard, mother of pearl inlays, a rosewood fingerboard, and many more.
Slim Taper Neck
The 2017 Gibson SG Faded HP Electric Guitar features a slim tapered neck, that is perfect for players with smaller hands, or younger players. Its slim taper makes it easier and more ergonomic to reach certain chords, as it allows the players fingers to be perpendicular to the fretboard, overall giving you more accuracy and clarity. As well as featuring this elegant neck profile, the Gibson SG Faded HP is also equipped with a fast-access neck heel, and a double-cutaway design, providing you with the ultimate access to the higher frets.
61T & 61R Humbuckers For PAF Inspired Tones
As well as offering a classic SG appearance, the SG Faded HP Electric Guitar, is equipped with 61R and 61T humbucker pickups. This powerful duo of humbucker pickups are perfect for achieving that classic PAF tone, with extra projection for those solos. Controlling these pickups is easy, with independent volume and tone controls, along with an upgraded and more durable, aviation grade toggle switch.
G Force Auto-Tuning System
Unlike other guitars from Gibson, their High Performance range all features the G force self tuning system. This innovative system works by a mechanical device that is secured to the headstock. Each machine head contains a small servo motor that can wind the string up or down. Simply push the on button and strum to see this device in action and perfectly tune your guitar. Not only does the G force tuning system provide standard tunings, it also offers alternate and custom tunings, tuning to instruments that are in tune with themselves but not to concert pitch, adding pitch offsets to individual strings, and tuning with a capo. Powered by a rechargeable battery, the G force system provides up to 100 tunings on one single charge, and also allows for manual tuning.
Titanium Zero-Fret Adjustable Nut
The Zero-Fret Adjustable Nut is a superior nut design in Gibson’s High-Performance series of guitars, due to its exceptional adjustability to match various playing styles. This innovative Nut benefits from an all-titanium construction for extreme durability, and a retaining screw so the nut stays in place when you change strings. Like with bridge adjustments, the Zero-Fret Nut allows you to adjust the height and angle, for the optimum feel.
Aluminium Tune-O-Matic Bridge Enhances String Resonance
The SG Faded HP Electric Guitar, features an aluminium Tune-O-Matic bridge, which is an extremely popular fixed bridge type due to its stability, reliability, comfortable playing position and impressive sustain. Additionally adjusting the string action and intonation is extremely simple with a tune-o-matic bridge. Simply adjust the height of the bridge with the mounting rods to alter the action and screw in or out the bridge saddles to achieve perfect intonation.
- New Faded Gloss finish process for an authentic worn-in look
- Equipped with 61R and 61T humbuckers for PAF inspired tones
- Slim-taper neck with a fast-access neck heel, perfect for soloists
- Titanium bridge saddles
- G FORCE™ auto-tuning system
- Upgraded electronics and wiring
- Includes HP padded gigbag, a strap and a polishing cloth
- Mahogany body offers a high quality performance
- Series:Core HP
- Body Style: SG
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Body Colour: Worn Cherry
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Shape: Slim Taper
- Neck Width: 1.745"
- Heel: Fast-access
- Scale Length: 24. 75
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Number of Frets: 22
- Nut: Titanium zero-fret adjustable nut
- Position Inlays: Mother of Pearl
Harware & Electronics
- Bridge Pickup:61T
- Neck Pickup: 61R
- Controls:2 volumes, 2 tones
- Pickup Switching: 1 aviation grade toggle switch
- Bridge: Aluminum TOM with titanium saddles and steel locking thumbwheels
- Tailpiece:Aluminum Stop Bar with steel locking studs
- Tuning Machines: G FORCE™ with improved gears
- Case: HP padded gigbag
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.