Godin 5th Avenue CW Kingpin II Electric Guitar, Cognac Burst
Godin 5th Avenue CW Kingpin II Electric Guitar, Cognac BurstDetails
The Godin 5th Avenue CW Kingpin II features a classic shape and sound for the developing musician. The 5th Avenue has a Canadian wild cherry body that produces a range of warm, developed tones. The hollowbody construction adds warmth and resonance to your overall tone. The two single coil pickups have a classic 50s inspired sound that can be utilised in both studio and live situations. For musicians looking at producing a traditional tone whilst having the reliability of modern designs, the 5th Avenue is the right place to go.
Product Ref: 76009View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Godin Kingpin series of guitars offers musicians a classic sound and feel. Their build is inspired by the guitars of the 1950s, and each offers that classic ‘big bodied’ sound. The arched top and back increases the resonance and focuses bass for a sound that retains its clarity with the warmth. The use of complex tonewoods such as cherry and maple is ideal for creating developed notes. Whilst the natural tone is smooth, the Kingpin’s P90 pickups are ideal for adding flare and drive to your sound. The Kingpin series gives the traditional musician a modern upgrade.
Body & Bridge
- Body: Canadian Wild Cherry
- Top: Candian Wild Cherry
- Bridge: Adjustable Tusq by Graphtech
- Construction: Hollowbody
- Colour: Cognac Burst
- Finish: Polished
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck Material: Silver Leaf Maple
- Scale Length: 630mm
- Nut Width: 43.7mm
- Fingerboard Radius: 406mm
- Fingerboard: Richlite
- Number of Frets: 22
- Neck Joint: 16th Fret
Electronics & Hardware
- Neck Pickup: Godin Kingpin P90
- Bridge Pickup: Godin Kingpin P90
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Pickguard: Tortoiseshell
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.