Godin 5th Avenue CW Kingpin II Natural with TRIC Case
Godin 5th Avenue CW Kingpin II Natural with TRIC CaseDetails
The Godin 5th Avenue CW Kingpin II features a classic archtop design and boasts a traditional 1950's look. Crafted from Canadian wild cherry, the 5th Avenue CW Kingpin offers more projection than traditional archtop guitars. Equipped with two Godin Kingpin P90 single-coil pickups, you can achieve a vintage tone with presence and clarity. The f hole design, adjustable bridge and natural finish provide the Kingpin with an authentic look. Overall, a stunning instrument that offers classic tones. An ideal guitar for all types of music and players alike.
Product Ref: 76010View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
A Classic Look
The 5th Avenue Kingpin series of guitars feature stunning construction and outstanding playability. Its design is reminiscent to the archtops of the 1950's with adjustments for the modern player. Crafted from Canadian wild cherry and has a natural finish, the 5th Avenue CW Kingpin II maintains its authentic appearance by including classic F holes, vintage top-hat control knobs and floating pickguard. With its hollow body, it is considerably lightweight compared to other electric guitars, thus allowing you to play for longer.
The cutaway is a popular feature on many guitars and consists of a indentation in the upper bout of the body. Its function is to simply allow easier access to the higher frets, thus providing you with more freedom around the fingerboard.
A Vintage Tone
As well as boasting a vintage appearance, the Kingpin II is also equipped with the means to capture that same vintage tone from the 1950's era. Issued with two Godin P90 single-coil pickups, the 5th Avenue CW Kingpin delivers a warm and rich tone with an outstanding projection, making it ideal for the blues or rockabilly.
The 5th Avenue CW Kingpin comes complete with a TRIC case. This is made from shock-absorbent, expanded polypropylene which offers unparalleled protection against everyday use. TRIC stands for 'Thermally Regulated Instrument Case', and is crafted from the same material which is used to make bicycle helmets. Not only is it strong, but can also withstand extreme weather conditions. Weighing under four pounds, it features all the protection of a flight case at just a fraction of the weight. The Tric case is complete with two shoulder straps to allow it to be carried over your shoulder or on your back. Its plush interior holds the guitar in place, and even includes a convenient interior storage compartment for storage accessories. Finally, the case is finished off with a hermetically sealed tongue and groove fitting zip, that ensures the case is firmly secured.
Body & Bridge
- Body Shape: Canadian Wild Cherry Archtop
- Top Material: Canadian Wild Cherry
- Finish: Custom Polished Finish reminiscent of the 19th century
- Colour: Natural
- Binding: Cream
- Bridge: Adjustable Tusq Bridge by Graphtech
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck Material: Silver Leaf Maple
- Headstock: Contoured High-Gloss Black
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 406mm
- Number of Frets: 21
- Nut Width: 43.7mm
- Scale: 630mm
Hardware & Electronics
- Neck Pickup: Kingpin P90
- Bridge Pickup: Kingpin P90
- Controls: Volume, Tone
- Switch: Three-way Toggle
- Tuners: High-Ratio Open Geared, Nickel
- Case: TRIC Case
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.