Godin 5th Avenue Uptown GT Archtop Acoustic Guitar, Solid Black GT
Godin 5th Avenue Uptown GT Archtop Acoustic Guitar, Solid Black GTDetails
This rockin' archtop cutaway with Bigsby tremolo is enough to satisfy all of your rockabilly, blues-rock and/or shoegazer dream rock fantasies! It features a pair of Custom Godin Humbucker pickups delivering a load of serious tones, all controlled via a 3-way toggle switch and volume and tone knobs.
Product Ref: 26823View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The body of the 5th Avenue Uptown GT features a molded arched top and back. Other features include a Flame maple top with Canadian wild cherry core, silver leaf maple neck with ebony fingerboard, cream binding, classic f-holes, contoured high-gloss headstock with high-ratio tuners and a roller saddle adjustable bridge with Tusq base by Graphtech.
Godin Guitars are a Canadian company founded by Robert Godin out of La Patrie in Quebec. Godin manufacture out of six factories in Canada and the US, and then ship accross the world. An innovative company that have supplied guitar bodies and necks to many other manufacturers, Godin have since carved a name for themselves with their own range of electric and acoustic guitars.
- Top: Flame Maple archtop with Canadian Wild Cherry core
- Back & Sides: Canadian Wild Cherry
- Finish: Gloss Top (GT) with semi-gloss back & sides
- Neck: Silver Leaf Maple
- Headstock: Contoured High-Gloss Black
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Radius: 16" (406mm)
- Scale: 24.84" (630mm)
- Bridge: Roller saddle adjustable bridge with Tusq base by Graphtech
- Binding: Cream
- Pickups: 2 x Custom Godin Humbucker pickups
- Controls: 3-way Toggle switch, 1 x Volume, 1 x Tone
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.