Godin A6 Left Handed Ultra Guitar, Natural
Godin A6 Left Handed Ultra Guitar, NaturalDetails
Product Ref: 49014View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Godin A6 Ultra Left Handed Guitar combines plugged in acoustic sound with the feel of an electric neck, plus a chambered body design virtually eliminates feedback in live and loud settings. The A6 has the added attitude of a Godin humbucker at the neck with an under-saddle transducer, dual outputs (acoustic and electric) that can be combined for a huge sound and a Custom Godin preamp section voiced specifically for the A6 Ultra.
The preamp allows you to control your tone via sliders for acoustic volume, treble, mid, bass and independent controls for the electric humbucker volume, treble and bass. Whether plugging into the single acoustic mix or via both outputs, controlling your tone is at the tip of your fingers. The A6 Ultra delivers in all styles of music from jazz to rock, country to blues slide guitar.
- Body: Chambered Silver Leaf Maple body with Solid Cedar top
- Finish: Natural
- Neck: Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 16"
- Scale: 25 1/2"
- Nut Width: 1 11/16"
- Pickups: Godin GHN1 Humbucker, Custom Godin under Saddle Transducer
- Electronics: Custom preamp with Volume, Mid, Treble and Bass controls as well as independent volume, treble and bass controls for the Humbucker.
- Outputs: 2 output jacks: electric & acoustic mix
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.