Godin ACS Rosewood HG with Bag
Godin ACS Rosewood HG with BagDetails
Product Ref: 49007View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The ACS-SA Rosewood's design allows this guitar to have almost no feedback making it essential for use within a loud band, the feedback is stopped due to the response of the guitar top is more typical of a solid body guitar rather than a standard acoustic even though this guitar is chambered.
The Godin ACS-SA Rosewood's engine features individual transducer saddles that are powered by a customised preamp system. This allows the engine to produce high quality amplified sounds and a hexaphonic output through a 13 pin connector that enables direct access to Roland GR-Series guitar synths.
- Mahogany neck
- Richlite Fingerboard
- 16" fingerboard radius
- 25 1/2" Scale
- 1 7/8" nut width
- Chambered Silver Leaf Maple body with cedar top.
- Highly figured Rosewood leaftop.
- Custom RMC electronics with 13-pin connector for direct control of Roland GR Series and Axon AX100 guitar synths
- Natural High-Gloss finish
- Includes Guitar Bag
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.