Godin Multiac Spectrum Black HG with Bag
Godin Multiac Spectrum Black HG with BagDetails
Product Ref: 49028View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The body of the Godin Multiac Spectrum is larger than other Godin guitars and is made from high quality Mahogany with a gorgeous, Solid Spruce top. The body itself is chambered however the response from the top is more typical of a solid body design than that of a traditional acoustic guitar. The neck is made from Mahogany and provides a fast and comfortable playing experience.
The Mulitac Spectrum Steel guitar includes a Seymour Duncan Lipstick pickup in the neck position and individual transducer saddles that are powered by a customised preamp system from the RMCTM Pickup Company. This system not only produces fantastic amplified sound, but also produces a hexaphonic output through a 13-pin connector enabling direct access to Roland GR-Series guitar synthesizers.
- Body: Chambered Mahogany body with Solid Spruce top
- Finish: High Gloss
- Neck: Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Richlite
- Fingerboard Radius: 16"
- Scale: 25 1/2"
- Nut Width: 1 11/16"
- Pickups:Seymour Duncan Lipstick Pickup with seperate volume & tone controls
- Electronics: Custom electronics with 13-pin output for computer access & direct control of Roland GR Series and Axon guitar synths
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.