Godin Progression Plus Electric Guitar, Trans Cream
Godin Progression Plus Electric Guitar, Trans CreamDetails
Product Ref: 54964View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Seymour Duncan JB Jr Pickup
The JB Jr is a twin coil design pickup which gives you the character of the popular Seymour Duncan JB humbucker in a single-coil size. Its adjustable pole pieces more closely emulate the magnetic field of a full size humbucker and allow you to fine tune the balance of your strings. You can expect great harmonics and a sweet high-end.Great for everything from heavy blues to heavy metal.
High Definition Revoicer
The High Definition Revoicer revoices and augments the frequency range of each pickup and allows the player to go from passive to active pickups with the simple push of a switch. Providing extra bite, dynamic response and character definition of each pickup it?s like having two sets of pickups in one guitar.
Body & Bridge
- Body: Maple with Poplar Wings
- Construction: Bolt-On
- Finish: Transparent Cream
- Pickguard: Tortoise
- Bridge: Godin Tru-Loc Tremolo
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck: Maple
- Fretboard: Maple
- Fretboard Radius: 12"
- Frets: 22
- Inlays: Black Dot
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Nut Width: 1.68"
Hardware & Electronics
- Controls: 1 x Volume, 1 x Tone, 5-Way Blade Switch
- Additional Electronics: 2-Way High Definition Revoicer Button
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan JB Jr Single Coil
- Middle Pickup: Godin GS-2 Single Coil
- Neck Pickup: Godin GS-2 Single Coil
- Hardware: Chrome
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.