Greg Bennett Interceptor IC-30 Electric Guitar, Trans Red
Greg Bennett Interceptor IC-30 Electric Guitar, Trans RedDetails
Product Ref: 61576View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Mahogany Body & Maple Neck
The Interceptor IC-30 Electric Guitar incorporates a Mahogany body and Maple neck construction to offer a resonant, warm and rich tonality. Heavier in weight than Basswood or Ash, Mahogany is a dense wood which adds to the bass and low middle response helping to produce a thicker and rounded tone. The neck is a speedy Maple wood which produces bright dynamics and a quick note attack.
With a 24 fret Rosewood fingerboard optimized for a smooth and quick playability the Interceptor IC-30 also employs a 12 inch fretboard radius which provides easy access and fluid playability whether playing chords or lightning lead licks.
Floyd Rose Style Locking Tremolo
Featuring a Floyd Rose style double locking tremolo you can produce a range of unique accents, vibrato and tremolo effects whilst sustaining tunings. Thanks to the locking nuts the tuning is set and locked into place so the floating tremolo bridge can be used to increase or decrease string tension adjusting the guitar pitch. Perfect for lead guitarists locking tremolos can be used to create the iconic dive bomb sounds and can be fine-tuned with the rotary controls fitted to the back of the floating bridge.
Duncan Designed HB-102 Pickups
Incorporating two powerful Duncan Designed HB102 humbucking pickups the Interceptor IC-30 produces a fierce, high output tone ideal for rock and metal guitarists. Based on the iconic Seymour Duncan SH-4 humbuckers the HB102 are constructed from Alnico V magnets and have a hotter winding specification to produce a dynamic yet powerful tone.
Body & Bridge
- Body: Mahogany
- Top: Figured
- Construction: Bolt-On
- Finish: Transparent Red
- Binding: None
- Bridge: Floyd Rose Style Locking Tremolo
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck: Maple
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Fretboard Radius: 12"
- Frets: 24
- Inlays: Offset Abalone Dots
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Nut: Locking
- Nut Width: 1.625"
- Truss Rod: Headstock Adjustable
Hardware & Electronics
- Controls: 2 x Volume, 1 x Tone, 3-Way Blade Switch
- Bridge Pickup: Duncan Designed HB102B Humbucker (Chrome Covered)
- Neck Pickup: Duncan Designed HB102N Humbucker (Chrome Covered)
- Tuners: Diecast Chrome
- Pickguard: None
- Hardware: Chrome
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.