Greg Bennett OM-5CE Electro Acoustic Guitar, Natural
Greg Bennett OM-5CE Electro Acoustic Guitar, NaturalDetails
Product Ref: 61633View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Sapele Body & Solid Engelmann Spruce Top
Constructed from Sapele tone wood for the back and sides the OM-5CE offers a crisp, bright and extremely precise tone whilst retaining bass definition and presence. Sapele is a dense tone wood with a distinctive striped grain which looks stunning when finished with the gloss natural lacquer. Matched with the Sapele body is a Solid Engelmann Spruce top which further adds to the clarity of the OM-5CE Electro Acoustic. Engelmann Spruce is a high grade Spruce wood which naturally has a light finish and looks incredible when combined with the striped grain of the Sapele back and sides.
Indian Rosewood Fretboard
With a premium 20 fret Indian Rosewood fingerboard optimized for a smooth and quick playability the Greg Bennett OM-5CE Electro Acoustic guitar also employs a 12 inch fretboard radius which provides easy access and fluid playability whether playing chords or tricky scaled patterns.
Fishman Clearwave 60 Preamp
The Fishman Clearwave 60 Preamp system is a powerful electro acoustic preamp which captures the authentic tone of the OM-5CE allowing connection to amplifiers and PA systems. With an on board tuner with LED indicators the Clearwave 60 can be used to tune even in low light situations. Additionally the Clearwave 60 preamp features volume, notch, brilliance and phase controls as well as a 3-band equalizer for optimizing your output signal before it even reaches the amplifier.
About Greg Bennett Guitars
With over 50 years’ of experience designing guitars for some of the world’s top instrument manufacturers Greg Bennett Acoustic instruments were designed with real musicians in mind to offer premium build quality, superb playability and unbeatable tone. Utilising traditional manufacturing techniques Greg Bennett Guitars are designed in Nashville TN and crafted in Indonesia to offer professional grade quality at a competitive price. Whether you’re a developing musician or a seasoned player the Greg Bennett Acoustic range has the perfect guitar for you featuring a range of top quality materials and meticulous craftsmanship.
Body & Bridge
- Body: Sapele
- Top: Solid Engelmann Spruce
- Shape: Orchestra Cutaway
- Finish: Natural
- Binding: Multi-Ply
- Rosette: Three Ring
- Bridge: Rosewood
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck: Mahogany
- Fretboard: Indian Rosewood
- Fretboard Radius: 12"
- Frets: 20
- Inlays: Snowflake
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Nut: PPS
- Nut Width: 1.6875"
- Truss Rod: Dual Action
Hardware & Electronics
- Electronics: Fishman Clearwave 60 with Tuner
- Tuners: Grover
- Saddle: PPS (Compensated)
- Pickguard: Tortoise
- Hardware: Chrome
- Strings: D'Addario EXL
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.