Greg Bennett Royale RL-3 Electric Guitar, Vintage Sunburst
Greg Bennett Royale RL-3 Electric Guitar, Vintage SunburstDetails
Product Ref: 70422View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Mahogany Body, Quilt Maple Top
Constructed from Mahogany back and sides the Greg Bennett Royale RL-3 produces a dynamic, warm and well-rounded tone. The Mahogany body is combined with a quilt Maple top to offer a bright, crisp and attacking tone which is captured perfectly by the humbucker pickups.
Set-In Maple Neck
Incorporating a set-in neck construction the Royale RL-3 offers incredible sustain and resonance allowing notes to ring out for much longer than traditional bolt-on guitars as the construction allows vibrations to effortlessly transfer from the neck to the body.
With a 22 fret Rosewood fingerboard optimized for a smooth and quick playability the Royale RL-3 also employs a 12 inch fretboard radius which provides easy access and fluid playability whether playing chords or lightning lead licks.
Body & Bridge
- Body: Mahogany
- Top: Quilted Maple
- Construction: Set-In
- Finish: Vintage Sunburst
- Binding: Cream
- Bridge: Tune-O-Matic
- Tailpiece: Stopbar
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck: 3pc Maple
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Fretboard Radius: 12"
- Frets: 22
- Inlays: Pearloid Block
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Nut: Cream
- Nut Width: 1.625"
- Truss Rod: Headstock Adjustable
Hardware & Electronics
- Controls: 2 x Volume, 2 x Tone, 3-Way Toggle Switch
- Bridge Pickup: Chrome Covered Humbucker
- Neck Pickup: Chrome Covered Humbucker
- Tuners: Diecast Chrome
- Pickguard: Cream
- Hardware: Chrome
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.