Gretsch G5022CWFE Rancher Falcon Jumbo Electro Acoustic Guitar
Gretsch G5022CWFE Rancher Falcon Jumbo Electro Acoustic GuitarDetails
The Gretsch Rancher Falcon is an amazing electro acoustic guitar, with everything you need to play live built in, including rock and roll factor. The Gretsch G5022 has a massive sound both acoustically and plugged in via the onboard Fishman electronics. This guitar is offered as part of Gretsch's Electromatic Acoustic guitars range.
Product Ref: 43796View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Body & Bridge
- Model Name: G5022CWFE Rancher Falcon Jumbo Cutaway Electric
- Series: Acoustic Collection
- Color / Part #: White / 271-4025-505
- Body Material: Solid Spruce Top with Laminated Maple Back and Sides
- Body Shape: Jumbo Cutaway
- Body Back: Arched Laminated Maple
- Body Sides: Laminated Maple
- Body Top: Solid Spruce
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
Neck & Fingerboard
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: Vintage-Style
- Position Inlays: Neo-Classic "Thumbnail"
- Fretboard: Rosewood with Gold Sparkle and Binding and B/W/B/W Purfling
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Nut Width: 1.875" (47.6 mm)
- Scale Length: 25" (635 mm)
- Special Electronics: Fishman Sonicore Pickup (Under Saddle) and Isys + Pre-Amp System
- Controls: Volume, Treble, Bass, Phase, Onboard Tuner, Battery Life Indicator
- Hardware Finish: Gold-Plated
- Bridge: Compensated Synthetic Bone Saddle with Rosewood Base
- Tuning Machines: Deluxe Die-Cast
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Unique Features: V-Shaped Matching White Painted Falcon Headstock with Gold-Sparkle Inlaid Gretsch Vertical Winged Logo, Traditional Gretsch Rancher "Triangular" Sound Hole, Gold Sparkle Bound Body Neck and Headstock with B/W/B/W Purfling, Gold Sparkle Heel Cap, Synthetic Bone Nut, Knurled Strap Retainer Knobs, Adjustable Truss Rod with Headstock Adjustment
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.