Gretsch G5420LH 2016 Electromatic Hollow Body Left-Handed, Black
Gretsch G5420LH 2016 Electromatic Hollow Body Left-Handed, BlackDetails
The Gretsch G5420LH Electromatic Hollow Body Electric Guitar features a single-cutaway left-handed body with sound post bracing and elegantly bound F holes, delivering the essential Gretsch tonality, style and playability. The resonant Maple body combines with the Black Top Filter'Tron humbucking pickups to produce a voice that explodes with phenomenal twang and knockout punch - the quintessential rock 'n' roll sound. New for 2016, the G5420LH also features 4-ply aged binding, a late '50s 6120-style headstock, silver plexi pickguard with Electromatic logo, medium jumbo frets, master volume control with treble bleed circuit, pearloid neo-classic inlays and a sleek black finish.
Product Ref: 73501View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
- Series: Electromatic® Collection
- Model Number: 2516021506
- Colour: Black
Body & Bridge
- Body Material: 5-Ply Maple
- Body Shape: 16'' Gretsch Single Cutaway, Left-Handed
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Bracing: Parallel Tone Bars with Sound Post
- Body Binding: 4-Ply Aged White/Black/Aged White/Black
- Bridge: Adjusto-Matic™
- Bridge Base: Secure Rosewood
- Tailpiece: Gretsch ''Harp''
- Body Dimensions:
- Upper Bout: 11.625'' / 295mm
- Lower Bout: 16'' / 406.4mm
- Waist: 9.625'' / 245mm
- Depth: 2.75'' / 69.85mm
- Soundholes: Oversized F with Aged White Binding
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck Construction: Dove Tail
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Profile: ''U''
- Neck Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Scale Length: 24.6'' / 625mm
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 12.6'' / 320mm
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Number of Frets: 22
- Nut Material: Graph Tech® NuBone™
- Nut Width: 1.6875'' / 43mm
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Neo-Classic™ Thumbnail
- Side Markers: Black Dots
- Fingerboard Binding: Aged White
- Headstock: Late '50s G6120
- Headstock Binding: Aged White
- Headstock Inlay: Gretsch ''Block'' Logo, Mother-of-Pearl
Hardware & Electronics
- Pickup Configuration: HH
- Bridge Pickup: Black Top™ Filter'Tron™
- Neck Pickup: Black Top™ Filter'Tron™
- Pickup Switching: 3-Way Toggle
- Position 1: Bridge Pickup
- Position 2: Bridge and Neck Pickup
- Position 3: Neck Pickup
- 1 x Master Volume with Treble Bleed
- 1 x Bridge Pickup Volume
- 1 x Neck Pickup Volume
- 1 x Master Tone
- Pickup Mounting Rings: Moulded Silver
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Control Knobs: G-Arrow
- Pickguard: Silver Plexi with Black Electromatic Logo and Gretsch ''Block'' Logo
- Strap Buttons: Knurled Gretsch Strap Retainer Knobs
- Tuning Keys: Open Back Vintage-Style
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.