Gretsch G5435T Pro Jet Electric Guitar with Bigsby, Black
Gretsch G5435T Pro Jet Electric Guitar with Bigsby, BlackDetails
The Gretsch G5435T Electromatic Pro Jet Electric Guitar is a sleek and stylish instrument with an outstanding sound quality. Featuring a chambered Basswood body and arched Maple top, the Pro Jet delivers a rich and resonant tone with that classic open Gretsch sound. The G5435T is also equipped with dual "Black Top" Filter'Tron™ humbucking pickups, providing it with warm vintage tones perfect for styles such as jazz, blues, classic rock and more.
Product Ref: 33591View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
The G5435T has a pair of dynamic new "Black Top" Filter'Tron™ pickups, based on a Baldwin-era Filter'Tron pickup with knockout punch and phenomenal twang. The Maple neck is topped by a Rosewood fingerboard with 22 medium jumbo frets and Pearloid hump block inlays. Other features include "G" arrow knobs and a white pearloid Gretsch-logo pickguard.
- Body: Basswood, Arched Maple Top
- Body Shape: Jet
- Body Style: Chambered Single Cutaway
- Bridge: Anchored Adjusto-Matic Bridge
- Tailpiece: Bigsby Licensed B50 Vibrato Tailpiece
- Binding: 1-Ply White
- Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Colour: Black
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck: Maple
- Neck Construction: Set Neck
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" (305 mm)
- Frets: 22, Medium Jumbo
- Inlays: Pearloid Hump-Block Inlays
- Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (43 mm)
- Scale Length: 24.6" (62.5 cm)
Electronics & Hardware
- Pickups: "Black Top" Filter'Tron
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle
- Controls: Neck Pickup Volume, Bridge Pickup Volume, Master Volume, Master Tone
- Hardware: Chrome
- Tuning Keys: Enclosed Vintage Style
- Knobs: "G" Arrow Knobs
- Strings: D'Addario® XL110 Regular Light, NPS (.010-.046 Gauges)
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.