Gretsch G5439 Electromatic Pro Jet Silver Sparkle
Gretsch G5439 Electromatic Pro Jet Silver SparkleDetails
The Electromatic Pro Jet models take on a new voice and appearance, with chambered basswood bodies and arched maple tops, a two-tone body color scheme (Black or Gold tops with Walnut-stained back and sides), dual "Black Top" Filter'Tron pickups and Bigsby B50 tailpieces. Other classic features include a rosewood fingerboard with 22 medium jumbo frets and "hump block" inlays, three-position pickup toggle switch, anchored Adjusto-Matic bridge, "G" arrow knobs, white pearloid Gretsch-logo pickguard and threaded/knurled strap buttons.
Product Ref: 43794View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Body & Bridge
- Model Name: Pro Jet
- Series: Electromatic Collection
- Colour / Part #: Silver Sparkle, 251-7210-517
- Body Material: Chambered Basswood Body with Arched Laminated Maple Top
- Body Shape: Jet
- Body Back: Basswood
- Body Top: Arched Maple
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester, Gloss Polyester
- Body Depth: 1.875" (48 mm)
- Body Binding: Bound Top
- Bridge: Anchored Adjusto-Matic
Neck & Fingerboard
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Hump-Block
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" (305 mm)
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Neck Material: Maple
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (42.8 mm)
- Scale Length: 24.6" (625 mm)
- Headstock: Jet Style
- Truss Rods: Standard
Pickups & Hardware
- Bridge Pickup: Black Top Filter'Tron
- Neck Pickup: Black Top Filter'Tron
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade Position
- 1. Bridge Pickup
- Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Volume, Master Tone
- Tuning Machines: Die-Cast
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Switch Tips: Chrome
- Strings: D'Addario XL110 Regular Light, NPS (.010-.046 Gauges)
- Unique Features: "Black Top" Filter'Tron pickups
- Control Knobs: G-Arrow
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.