Gretsch G5442BDC Electromatic Hollowbody Short Scale Bass, Trans Red
Gretsch G5442BDC Electromatic Hollowbody Short Scale Bass, Trans RedDetails
The Gretsch G5442BDC Electromatic Hollow Body Short Scale bass guitar has a comfortably short scale at 30.25", and is armed with two powerful "Black Top" Filter'Tron™ bass pickups, giving it an electrifying deep-end voice and identity. The double-cutaway hollow and bound body offers full bass tone and balance, and is finished in Transparent Red.
Product Ref: 34363View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The G5442BDC features sound-post bracing and elegant bound f-holes. The maple neck is topped with a bound rosewood fingerboard with 22 medium jumbo frets and hump-block pearloid inlays.
Other features on this bass include a rosewood-based four-saddle Adjusto-Matic™ bridge, three-position pickup switch, classic "G" arrow control knobs and a "G"-cutout tailpiece.
Body & Bridge:
- Body Material: 5-Ply Maple
- Body Shape: Double Cutaway
- Finish: Transparent Red Gloss Urethane
- Bracing: Sound Post
- Body Depth: 2.25" (57mm)
- Bridge: Rosewood-Based 4-Saddle Adjusto-Matic™
Neck & Fingerboard:
- Neck Material: Maple
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Frets: 22 Medium Jumbo
- Scale Length: 30.25" (768mm)
- Nut Width: 1.6" (40.6mm)
Electronics & Hardware:
- Pickups: Black Top Filter'Tron™
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade:
- Position 1: Bridge Pickup
- Position 2: Bridge & Neck Pickups
- Position 3: Neck Pickup
- Controls: Volume 1 (Neck Pickup), Volume 2 (Bridge Pickup), Master Volume, Master Tone
- Hardware: Chrome-Plated
- Tuning Machines: Enclosed Precision
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.