Gretsch G5623 Bono (RED)™ Electromatic Center-Block
Gretsch G5623 Bono (RED)™ Electromatic Center-BlockDetails
The Gretsch G5623 Bono (RED)™ Electromatic Center-Block Guitar features traditional styling with two bound, oversized f-holes and a gorgeous red finish body with matching headstock. The Rosewood fingerboard has 22 fret markers and neo classical "thumbnail" inlays. Other features include 2 x "Black Top" Filter'Tron pickups, master volume, master tone and 3-way switch controls, a studded bridge and a G-cutout tailpiece.
Product Ref: 54215View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Gretsch, Bono and (RED)™
The Gretsch G5623 Electromatic Centre-Block (RED)™ is the result of a collaboration between the masters at Gretsch and U2's frontman Bono. To help raise awareness of Bono's support of Product Red and their humanitarian efforts in the battle against HIV/AIDS, this signature model bears the special (RED)™ logo on the pickguard and truss rod cover. (RED)™ joins forces with many iconic brands including Apple, Coca Cola, Starbucks and more. When you choose (RED)™, up to 50% of the proceeds are donated directly to the global fund.
Striking Good Looks
This signature Bono model offers simplistic yet striking good looks. Finished in the only colour that would be appropiate for promoting the (RED)™ brand, the bright red guitar is complimented by a minimal white scratch plate and glistening chrome hardware, along with stylish white binding, two sound holes that add distinction and class, with a "G"-cutout tailpiece.
Fantastic, Versatile Sound
The Gretsch G5623 is ideal for the most demanding of players, with its Anchored Adjusto-Matic bridge, resulting with precise intonation on every single string. This versatile hollow body guitar is loaded with dual "Black Top" Filter Tron pickups that rock and indie guitarists with love. You can really push your gain levels and create full, uncompromising sound perfect for any stadium. The three-position toggle switch along with master volume and tone controls allow you to fine-tune your tone and create a signature sound to be proud of.
Body & Bridge
- Body Material: Arched Laminated Maple Top and Back with Laminated Maple Sides
- Body Shape: Double Cutaway Thinline
- Body Back: Arched Laminated Maple
- Body Sides: Laminated Maple
- Body Top: Arched Laminated Maple
- Body Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Bracing: Spruce Center-Block
- Bridge: Anchored Adjusto-Matic™ with "G" Cutout Tailpiece
Neck & Fingerboard
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Position Inlays: White Pearloid Neo-Classic™ "Thumbnail"
- Fretboard: Bound Rosewood
- Neck Material: Maple
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (42.8 mm)
- Scale Length: 24.6" (625 mm)
Electronics & Hardware
- Bridge Pickup: Black Top Filter'Tron™
- Neck Pickup: Black Top Filter'Tron™
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade:
- Position 1: Bridge Pickup
- Position 2: Bridge and Neck Pickups
- Position 3: Neck Pickup
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Hardware Finish: Chrome-Plated
- Tuning Machines: Grover® Deluxe Die-Cast Sealed
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.