Gretsch G6129T-1957 Silver Jet with Bigsby, Silver Sparkle
Gretsch G6129T-1957 Silver Jet with Bigsby, Silver SparkleDetails
The Gretsch G6129T-1957 Silver Jet with Bigsby sports a glamorous appearance that will stand out from any stage. Crafted with a chambered mahogany body, along with an arched laminated maple top, the Silver Jet provides you with a rich and balanced tone that sits well in any mix. This shimmering beauty is also equipped with a duo of DynaSonic single-coil pickups that deliver sparkling highs with a full bass response. As well as offering the perfect tone and show stopping looks, the G6129T-1957 features a range of ornate appointments including Space Control bridge, Bigsby B3C vibrato tailpiece, hump-block inlays, a synthetic bone nut, and comes complete with a deluxe hardshell case.
Product Ref: 80641View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Gretsch G6129T-1957 Silver Jet is beautifully crafted with a chambered mahogany body with arched laminated maple top, providing you with a lightweight guitar. This semi-hollow design provides the same properties as a solid bodied guitar, but with reduced weight.
DynaSonic™ Single-Coil Pickups
DynaSonic single-coil pickups have been a Gretsch standard since the late '40s, and were one of the first pickups to offer individually adjustable pole-pieces. These powerful pickups deliver shimmering highs and a rich, full bass response and will add impact to any performance. Achieving the perfect sound is easy with the three-way toggle switch, along with independent volume controls, master volume and master tone control.
Space Control™ Roller bridge
This innovative style bridge is named after its method of adjusting the spacing between each string. Designed by Gretsch’s own Jimmie Webster, the Space Control bridge offers a simple adjustment of the spacing between each string, using the six wheel-shaped saddles positioned along a threaded bar. This allows the player to set a broad string spread for finger-style work or a narrow spread for pick and chord work.
Bigsby B3C Vibrato
Like many guitars by Gretsch, the Silver Jet features a Bigsby B3C Vibrato tailpiece which offers a smooth tremolo system to create classic sounding pitch bend, providing evenly spread movement across all strings. The Bigsby can be used to create subtle movements in chords, adding extra depth and texture to your sound.
The eye-catching guitar not only features a silver sparkle finish, but also comes with a full host of ornate details that boast classic Gretsch features. These iconic details include Space Control™ bridge, Bigsby® B3C vibrato tailpiece, silver plexi pickguard with Gretsch® logo, knurled strap retainer knobs, G-Arrow control knobs and Grover® Sta-Tite™ die-cast tuners. This stunning guitar also comes complete with a deluxe hardshell case for storage and transportation.
- Equipped with a duo of DynaSonic™ Single-Coil pickups which deliver a powerful tone with a rich, full bass response
- Includes a G6238 deluxe hardshell case for transportation between gigs
- Chambered Mahogany body with arched laminated maple top
- Ebony-Based Space Control™ Roller bridge provides simple adjustment of the spacing between each string for easier finger-style work
- Bigsby® B3C vibrato tailpiece provides a smooth tremolo system for the perfect pitch bend
- Rosewood fingerboard with hump block inlays
- Stunning silver sparkle finish will stand out on any stage and give your performance the 'wow' factor
- 3-toggle switch allows you to select the perfect pickup tone
- Controls include volume x2, master volume and master tone
- Series: Gretsch® Professional Collection
- Top Material: Arched Laminated Maple
- Back Material: Mahogany
- Body Shape: Jet™
- Body Binding: Multiple
- Body Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Body Colour: Silver Sparkle
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Binding: Bound Fingerboard
- Neck Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Scale Length: 24.6" (625 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Number of Frets: 22
- Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (42.8 mm)
- Position Inlays: Hump-Block
Hardware & Electronics
- Bridge Pickup: DynaSonic™ Single-Coil
- Neck Pickup: DynaSonic™ Single-Coil
- Controls: Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Bridge: Ebony-Based Space Control™ Roller
- Tuning Machines: Grover® Sta-Tite™ Die-Cast
- Control knobs: G-Arrow
- Strings: NPS, .010-.046 Gauges
- Hardware Colour: Silver
- Pickguard: Silver Plexi Pickguard
- Case: G6238 Deluxe Hardshell Case
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.