Gretsch G6268 Deluxe Long Scale Bass Hardshell Case, Black
Gretsch G6268 Deluxe Long Scale Bass Hardshell Case, BlackDetails
The Gretsch G6268 Deluxe Long Scale Bass Hardshell Case offers the ultimate protection for your Gretsch Bass. Constructed from wooden construction covered in tough Tolex covering, along with plush red padded interior, the Gretsch G6268 provides you with a stylish case that will protect your bass from the daily rigors of a gigging musician. Additional features include a classic Gretsch logo, a heavy duty handle, and lockable metal clasps to secure the lid. The perfect accessory for your much loved Gretsch bass.
Product Ref: 73572View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Ultimate Protection
Protect your Gretsch bass with this premium quality case from Gretsch. Constructed with a solid wood flat top, and covered in a resilient Tolex outer covering, it will protect your instrument from being damaged during transit.
This case will provide your Gretsch bass with a stylish, comfortable ride, and ensure it looks pristine for your performances. Featuring a plush red lining, and an internal compartment to store small accessories, this case is the perfect accessory. As well as offering the ultimate protection, the Gretsch G6241FT also includes a heavy duty handle, and also lockable metal clasps for a secure journey.
- Hardshell case for Gretsch Deluxe Long Scale Bass
- Solid flat top wooden construction
- Durable Flight case quality
- Resilient Tolex outer covering
- Red padded plush lining
- Internal accessory compartment
- Heavy duty handle
- Lockable metal clasps to secure lid
- Gold Gretsch logo on lid
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.