Gretsch G9112 Resonator-Ukulele w/Gig Bag, Natural
Gretsch G9112 Resonator-Ukulele w/Gig Bag, NaturalDetails
The Gretsch G9112 Resonator ukulele gives you extraordinary volume from a concert sized uke, thanks to its powerful 6" "biscuit" resonator cone. The extra power ensures your playing will stand out in any acoustic mix, and the instrument is supplied with a deluxe fitted gig bag to keep it safe in transit.
Product Ref: 33583View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Other features of the G9112 include a rosewood biscuit bridge puck with maple saddle, laminated mahogany body and one-piece mahogany neck, rosewood fingerboard with 16 frets and diamond snowflake inlays, 15" scale length and Aquila® Nylgut strings.
Body & Bridge:
- Body Material: Laminated Mahogany
- Body Shape: Non-Cutaway
- Finish: Open-Pore Semi-Gloss
- Bracing: Resonator Soundwell
- Sound Holes: Mini F-Holes
- Body Depth: 2.75" (69.85mm)
- Body Length: 11" (280mm)
- Upper Bout: 6" (152mm)
- Lower Bout: 8" (203mm)
- Bridge: Biscuit - Rosewood with Maple Saddle
Neck & Fingerboard:
- Neck Shape: Medium "U"
- Neck Material: 1-Piece Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Frets: 16 (12 to Body)
- Position Inlays: Mother-of-Pearl Diamond Snowflakes
- Neck Finish: Semi-Gloss Honey Mahogany Stain
- Nut Width: 1.375" (35mm)
- Scale Length: 15" (381mm)
- Headstock: 1920s Gretsch® 2x2
Hardware & Accessories:
- Hardware: Nickel-Plated
- Resonator: 6" Biscuit Resonator Cone
- Tuning Machines: Grover® 4B Sta-Tite™ Deluxe
- String Nut: Bone
- Strings: Aquila Nylgut® Concerto
- Included: Deluxe Fitted Gig Bag
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.