Gretsch G9200 Boxcar Resonator Guitar, Round Neck, Natural
Gretsch G9200 Boxcar Resonator Guitar, Round Neck, NaturalDetails
The Gretsch G9200 Boxcar Roundneck resonator guitar boasts a mahogany "long-body" design and comfortable soft-"V" neck. A faithful reissue of the 1930s classic, it sounds and plays beautifully, with the aluminium resonator cone giving an impressive quality and volume of tone.
add list items here...
Product Ref: 33596View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
The central feature of the G9200 is the Gretsch "Ampli-Sonic™" resonator cone, which is hand-spun in Eastern Europe from nearly 99-percent pure aluminium and comes with a nickel-plated poinsettia cone cover.
Body & Bridge:
- Body Material: Laminated Mahogany
- Body Shape: Resonator
- Finish: Semi-Gloss Honey Mahogany Stain
- Bracing: Internal Sound-Well
- Sound Holes: "F" Holes
- Body Depth: 3.5" (89mm)
- Body Length: 18.875" (479mm)
- Upper Bout: 9.875" (251mm)
- Lower Bout: 14.125" (358mm)
- Bridge: Spider - Ebony-Tipped Maple
Neck & Fingerboard:
- Neck Shape: Soft "V"
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Frets: 19 Medium Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Aged Pearloid .25"
- Radius: 15.75" (400mm)
- Neck Finish: Semi-Gloss Honey Mahogany Stain
- Nut Width: 1.75" (44.45mm)
- Scale Length: 25" (635mm)
- Headstock: 1930s Gretsch® 3x3
Hardware & Accessories:
- Hardware: Nickel-Plated
- Bridge Cover: Nickel-Plated
- Resonator: Gretsch® Ampli-Sonic™ Spider Resonator Cone
- Cone Cover: Nickel-Plated Poinsettia
- Tuning Machines: Gretsch® Sta-Tite™ Die-Cast
- String Nut: Bone
- Strings: D'Addario® EJ16 Phosphor Bronze, Light (.012 - .053 Gauges)
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.