Gretsch G9350 Park Avenue Electro-Acoustic F-Mandolin
Gretsch G9350 Park Avenue Electro-Acoustic F-MandolinDetails
The Gretsch G9350 Park Avenue F-Mandolin has uptown styling with a voice to match. The G9350 Park Avenue acoustic-electric F-style mandolin has an arched solid spruce top and solid maple sides and arched back, maple neck with vintage-style "V" profile, rosewood fingerboard with B&D snowflake inlays, open-back geared tuning machines, engraved tailpiece, nickel hardware, 13 3/4" scale, Fishman M300 "Nashville" piezo-ceramic pickup, and an antique semi-gloss Vintage Sunburst finish.
Product Ref: 42827View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Body & Bridge
- Model Name: G9350 Park Avenue F-Mandolin A/E
- Series: Roots Collection
- Color: Vintage Sunburst
- Body Material: Solid Spruce Top with Solid Maple Back and Sides
- Body Shape: Mandolin
- Body Back: Solid Maple
- Body Sides: Solid Maple
- Body Top: Arched Solid Spruce
- Body Finish: Antique Semi-Gloss
- F Holes Sound Holes: Oval Soundhole
- Body Length: 13.5" (343 mm)
- Body Width Lower Bout: 9.875" (251 mm)
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck Shape: Vintage "V"
- Number of Frets: 24 (12 to Body)
- Position Inlays: Vintage B&D Snowflake
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Antique Semi-Gloss
- Nut Width: 1.125" (28.5 mm)
- Scale Length: 13.7" (348 mm)
- Hardware Finish: Nickel-Plated
- Bridge: Ebony
- Tuning Machines: Open-Back Geared
- String Nut: Bone
- Strings: D'Addario J73 Phosphor Bronze, Light, (.010-.038 Gauges)
- Unique Features: Fishman M-300 "Nashville" Mandolin Pickup featuring a piezo-ceramic pickup element embedded in the bridge base; oval sound hole; engraved tailpiece.
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.